+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Import Laptops @$95 desktops@$35 &monitors @cheap rates

Import Laptops @$95 desktops@$35 &monitors @cheap rates

Dear All,

You may be very much astonished about me talking of Training and Importation training for that matter. The training of this type was done 2 yrs ago and closed.

It has now been reopened. This was re-opened after a much deliberation and because a member of the forum ''shade'' was on My neck to re-open it and then equip our youths mostly and the society at large.

'' Be trained to be an Importer of Computers and Electronics. Import desktops, UPS, monitors and Laptops especially laptops for as low as $90 and desktops at $35 to $35 and monitors, others at a very low rate. Get details of White merchants that are ready to do business with you and Ship your Laptop's for as low as 7,500 naira each and not 18,000 or 20,000 like others ship with.''

TRAINING DETAILS:
    Training will be re-opened from the 6TH of APRIL 2010 and will close for offers and booking of chance on the 30TH OF APRIL.

PRICES AND CONDITIONS:
    The training from now on will be online through yahoo messenger chat and costs 10,000 naira which will be paid before the training date.

BOOKING OF CHANCES: To book your chance email [email protected] or text 2348021158437 and in the subject write '' I NEED THE TRAINING '' . Once your mail is gotten you will be given a Batch Number and then the account details will be sent to you. You will make payment of 10,000 Naira to Book your chance and a date will be agreed with one of our staff for the training date.

NOTE: This is not internet marketing or E-book. This is a real business and you can start it with Just any amount you want and be an importer. This is a business that will change your life and future for the best and better. Imagine buying laptops from white men for just $90 and selling it at 40 to 50,000 Naira here. Can you see what I mean?

For Further Details call or text 2348021158437 . Book Your chance first and make payment deposit for it. Get your training Batch Number and Date from Us and then who says you wont make it in Life. Your Sure of proving the person wrong.

The change that is needed is in You. Pay your price and Achieve Greatness.

Re: Import Laptops @ $95 desktops@$35 &monitors @cheap rates

training has gone far. enrol now and change ur destiny for the best.
    Africa is moving speedily into d ICT AGE

Re: Import Laptops @ $95 desktops@$35 &monitors @cheap rates

BOOKING OF CHANCES: To book your chance email [email protected] or text 2348021158437 and in the subject write '' I NEED THE TRAINING '' . Once your mail is gotten you will be given a Batch Number and then the account details will be sent to you. You will make payment of 10,000 Naira to Book your chance and a date will be agreed with one of our staff for the training date.

+ Reply