+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: ICAN MUST READ!!!

ICAN MUST READ!!!

FELLOWS, HOW IS THIS ICAN PILOT QUESTION THEY GAVE THEIR STUDENTS FOR THE FORTH COMING MAY 2010 DIET EXAMS? ARE THEY THE OUTRIGHT QUESTIONS COMING OUT OR JUST A SHADOW/PATTERN OF HOW THE QUESTIONS WILL LOOK LIKE? PLS QUALIFIED MEMBERS SHOULD COMMENT AND THOSE WITH EXPERIENCE OF USING THE PILOT QUESTIONS SHOULD COMMENT. I DON'T THINK WE CAN FINISH READING THE NEW PACKS RECENTLY ISSUED OUT, THE TIME IS RUNNING OUT. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Re: ICAN MUST READ!!!

Substantially, the questions are going to be different from past questions ONLY in format and NOT in content. Namely, Section A( 20 objective and 20 short answer questions) and Section B(Essay questions), with the latter having 60% of the total marks. I would advise you study ICAN PATHFINDERS. One love!
    F

jst do ur best and leave the rest 4 God

@yetu. A potential chartered accountant doesnt seek 4 shortcuts, just read as wide as possible, this way no one not even ican can intimidate u. Safe and all the best... Abdul Y. FCA

@ akkanz, i dont blame u. FCA Co, MCA ni. U beta remove dat acronym 4rm ur name becos 'tashin farko, kare ya fi mota gudu'. God bless u.

@faithyetu,

i wonder why u respond to akkanz the way u did, he gave the best suggestion any qualified fellow or let me say member would have given..No mata the elaborateness in the syllabus, no mata the content, it is still meant for students who wants to be chartered.so reading wider and harder is the ONLY key.

Pls note also unlike the past trends, only one paper passed in a single diet cannot be credited..i have seen the
    contents and truthfully speaking, there is nothing strange in the new syllabus.relax urself, just smile with your books always, and i guarantee u, if you can HAMMER the last past question from 2000 till date, NO DEVIL CAN STOP YOU.

ONE love

@ mikky1, @ akkanz is a friend. Dont mind him he's just kidding me. Thanks 4 ur advice anyway. God bless u.

Best always

@mikky yetu is a shortcuter, dont mind him, as an FCA I believe i hav orient him enough, only that he is tryin to deviate from d suitable criteria in evaluating and measuring the subject matter after all the relevant, reliable and sufficiently unambiguous evidence i have provided from my previous programme and working papers for him to make an unqualified decision. Yet!

@akkanz,

hhhmmmm

@ akkanz, u're a drunk - clouded auditor. It's like u've not been taking ur drugs; pengo, daga, phensic, cafenol, buta, etc dat's y u're not alright. Anyways dat's ur problem.
    @ mikky1, don't mind akkanz, i've not been taking him to d hospital 4 his routine check up dats y his internal control is in disarray/chaos. Pls mikky1 pardon him.

@yetu. mind ur utterances. i was only advising u as expected. as a member of ican professional board of enquiry into the integrity of prospective chartered acctnts. i will make sure they suspend ur student membership until u seek for ethical clearance from me justifying that in all professional circumstance u are now ethical and reasonable then ur membership will be released. ur membership will be subject to resolusion passed by the board and u must attach a surety letter to ur apology letter so that any other unprofessional act will lead to expulsion from membership. so be warned lol.

i will advice u to read dt pilot very well mostly expsly,obj & subjective .besides,to pass ican exam,u must read everytn

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast