+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I TIRE FOR THIS NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION/ PRISON'S RECRUITMENT PROCESS

I TIRE FOR THIS NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION/ PRISON'S RECRUITMENT PROCESS

My Beloved,

i am writting this on behalf of my brodas and sisters that was truly dissapointed with the process of the Nigerian immigration and prison supritendent cadre that took place last saturday. please take heart and dust of such dissappoinment and forge ahead(Philippians 3:13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, )
    for that is not your desired job, hold on your job is on the way.
    i just cant imagine using 1.65m for ladies and 1.67m for guys as their bench mark for height , so person wey no tall for naija , na big disadvantage now!!!!!!
    2ndly my condolence goes to the family that lost a soul during the physical fitness exercise. dem don turn immigration to marathon. its also well.
    really not condenming anything but if the country has been in its right shape , wetin person wan take uniform job do as graduate.
    My people for naija hot jobs i want make una comment over this unruly and unacceptable recruitment process metted on our graduates.

Re: I TIRE FOR THIS NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION/ PRISON'S RECRUITMENT PROCESS

my guy i dey feel u o. me i dont understand wat business running has with getting a job,when me and you know say people way get the job dey their house dey sleep dat day, dey just dey use poor man pikin dey run round town. anyway me i know say God will see us thru this humination for nigja.
    take heart my people.

I just thank God that i was able to make the running exercise oh!but it wasnt easy.i leant two people died here in port harcourt

Bros,that is life for us.I was also there for the Immigration/Prisons screening.Just like you said if not for naija condition who would go for a uniformed job.There was all manner of intimidation from the members of the Immigrations/Prisons on that day.Even a lady applicant got her leg broken and she was in a HELL of a pains.No wahala,God dey.

+ Reply