+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I need a sugar boy, i will pay u very well and take care of you

I need a sugar boy, i will pay u very well and take care of you

I NEED A SUGAR SON, I WILL PAY U VERY WELL AND TAKE CARE OF YOU

hey dude am shegun by name, am a guy i do give out rich sugar mummy that will pay you 50,000 per fun and take care of your finacial problem....call me or send me your email address location and age to O7O 63 870 486 .

Notice. . . . i do collect commission. .

ℓ̊ want your mother. Connect me and give me her fone number...... ℓ̊ promise to her till she faint.... Inbox me her number

ℓ̊ want your mother. Connect me and give me her fone number...... ℓ̊ promise to fcuk her till she faint.... Inbox me her number

Get connected to a rich sugar mummies in lagos,abuja, & ph. Call us @07053968514

DO YOU REALLY NEED A RICH,SEXY,HOT SUGAR MUMMY OR SUGAR DADDY
    THEN CONTACT ME ON ..+2347053968514 (AGENT VICTOR AUDU)
    Do you really need a rich hot sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy that can change your life completely with money and influence, so get the opportunity to meet sugar mummies from all works of life,politician,bankers,oil ladies,executives,directors,gold ladies,cash money ladies,ITA GIWA group of friends,doctors,dubai ladies,london based ladies,ladies willing to pay as much as 200-350k, and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in nigeria, LAGOS, ABUJA, CALABAR, DELTA, ANAMBRA, PORTHARCOURT, RIVERS, KOGI, KADUNA, JOS, ABIA, IBADAN, ONDO, BENIN, we have some hot rich sugar mummies who are urgently in need of sugar boys and some rich daddies who are looking for young girls to spend thier money on, SO HURRY UP NOW AND GET A CHANCE TO MEET SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES OF YOUR DREAM +2347053968514

+ Reply