+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I need help in getting a job, just got my NYSC call up letter to lagos.

I need help in getting a job, just got my NYSC call up letter to lagos.

I just graduated and got my NYSC call up letter to lagos. Am wondering if there are vacancies out there in lagos for a graduate of industrial microbiology. I know there are but I just want to know if any company or organisation is recruiting at the moment.

Re: I need help in getting a job, just got my NYSC call up letter to lagos.

Hi FriendS,
    Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have total peace of mind? Well let me tell you that it is an incredible feeling. No bills to worry about, no annoying boss to deal with, and no feeling of exhaustion by the time you get to the weekend. I& #39;m guessing you're thinking that sounds wonderful but that's only something you can dream about. YOU'RE WRONG!
    You can have TOTAL peace of mind in no time if you're ready to join The Millionaire League! Brian Wynn has achieved great success online over the last 3 years and wants to share all the secrets he's learned with YOU!
    Everything you've heard until now about earning money on the Internet is total BS! It's not complicated, it's not some big secret, it's not something only experienced marketers can do. Don't listen to anyone but Brian. He's the ONLY guy I've come across who genuinely wants to help you make it big online. All the other guys just want your money and then they run.
    Brian's support is prompt and helpful, his income generating systems are fantastic, and you get amazing value when you join The Millionaire League. That's because not only do you get access to DOZENS of easy and automatic cash systems but he's goes one step further than everyone else and gives you BRAND NEW systems and techniques EVERY MONTH!
    So why not join The IncomStorm today and start enjoying a life of freedom, flexibility and wealth!
    I am sure you will find the following program very interesting. This program will enable you to generate an income from several income sources for yourself daily. Once you become a member, you will begin to make money immediately. You will even make money as a free member simply by referring others. When you become a share holder, you simply generate your income daily. It is that simple.
    A share is valued at $5. You can purchase as many as 1000 shares or more and as many times as you want.
    Within the 30 days your shares are valid, you are guaranteed a minimum return of 4.3%. Your daily income is not fixed at 4.3%. It fluctuates between 4.3% and as high as 45%. For this reason, you are guaranteed an assured daily income for you to generate.
    With the referral plan, you earn for every active member you referred. This continues 5 levels deep. If any of your downline purchases 1000 shares or more you earn for each of the shares, and this continues 5 levels deep. So referring will enable you to earn greatly without a doubt.
    In any case, you will find IncomeStorm.Net interesting. Not just because you are assured a daily income, also because of its honesty.
    With IncomeStorm.Net, there is always money coming to you. IncomeStorm.Net has sources of income that makes it possible for there to always be money for you. Do not wait, visit now and create an account and begin to earn: http://www.incomestorm.net/?ref=1051

THIS PROGRAMME IS NOT ALL ABOUT
    Selling of products
    Advertising
    MLM
    Referring
    Having your own Website
    Infact no Internet skill required.

CERTAIN QUESTIONS PEOPLE ASK AND ANSWERS

When will I start earning money?
    You can start earning money moments after you complete registration of your account. After registration, purchase shares and immediately generate your income. You may also make a withdrawal immediately too to test the strength of IncomeStorm.Net.

Is this TRUE?
    Absolutely!
    This is true. This is a program you will like and tell others about. There is just no doubt about that. You will see that after just a few minutes of becoming a member, and understanding the concept of IncomeStorm.Net, you will tell others about it and they will join you in earning morethan $7500 before the end of 30 days................Try and see the power of IncomeStorm

What e-currency do you use in this program?
    E-gold only.

Can I register an account with IncomeStorm.Net without an e-gold Account?
    Yes! Just enter series of numbers in the e-gold text field and register. However, you will definitely need e-gold account to receive the storm of income that will come to you, so we suggest that you just as well create a free e-gold account.
    CLICK HERE www.e-gold.com/e-gold.asp?cid=4657350 to create a free
    E-GOLD account.
    Must I be able to promote IncomeStorm.Net in order to earn daily?
    No! Absolutely not required to earn. Once you register an account with us and have added some shares to your account, you do not need to refer in order to earn money.

Can I register more than one account?
    This design does not prohibit creating more than 1 account, however, you will see there is no need for it since a single account will enable you to buy as many shares as you desire.

How is IncomeStorm.Net self-sustainable?
    Our products are widely sought after, and lots of purchases are made daily. Sales and renewal of advertisement packages result in a great source of daily revenue. And because of the popularity, sustainability of IncomeStorm.Net, and consistency in ensuring a varied daily return of between 4.3% and 45% of total invested. A high percentage of revenue is derived daily from the sales of shares.
    IncomeStorm.Net is built on solid foundation to ensure that the source of revenue continues to re-generate itself. This makes it possible for IncomeStorm.Net to be a long-term program.

How much does a share cost, and what is the maximum?
    It cost just $5, and you can purchase as many as 1000 shares daily. Your daily income will fluctuates daily between 4.3% and 45% of the total cost of the total number of active shares in your account. I.E assuming you bought a share worth of $100 before your share expires you have recover upto $189 before the end of 30 days.

How long are shares valid?
    Shares are valid for 30 days. Please note that if for instance you bought 50 shares today and bought another 65 shares in two days' time, the two sets of shares will not expire the same day. Each set of shares will take 30 days to expire. Your account will never expire. If one set of shares expire, the others will keep bringing you an income daily.

Will I earn an income if I am still a free member?
    No. As a free member your only source of income would be from referring others. When a member you refer purchases a share, you will receive commission from the purchase. You will keep receiving commission anytime that member purchase shares. You will also receive commission when the members you referred also refer others who purchase shares. You will earn from your downline up to 5 levels deep.

What is "Join Gifting" that is being spoken about all over?
    This is exclusive only to our members.

What is the referral commission paid to those referring?
    We pay 5 levels of referral commission:
    Level 1 = $0.50 per share
    Level 2 = $0.20 per share
    Level 3 = $0.10 per share
    Level 4 = $0.10 per share
    Level 5 = $0.10 per share

When any of your downline at level 1 buys 1000 shares, you will receive $0.50 for each of the shares to make a total to you of $500. The same calculation is done at any of the levels based on the commission at that level.
    However, never mind the referral commission, with a good downline, your major benefit comes from "Join Gifting"

We dont even normally depend on referring people to make money that is why this programme is more interesting to invest in.

Will I ever be able to meet my income target?
    Your income target is nothing. This is IncomeStorm. Your Daily Income through your shares alone will give you more than your set target. Combine
    "Join Gifting" and see the real storm!

How do I get paid, and how fast is payment?
    You will be paid via e-Gold. Payments are done between 1 minute and 4 hours after requests. It is very fast.
    to open a new E-GOLD ACCOUNT LOG UNTO www.e-gold.com/e-gold.asp?cid=4657350 and fund it inorder to use it for ur online transactions.

What is a share?
    A share or multiple shares enable you to earn an income daily. Having a share or several shares enable you to earn a varied daily income of between 4.3% minimum, and 45% of the total cost of your total shares.

How fast do you respond to contact emails?
    This will take normally anything between 1 to 24 hours depending on how many requests we received.

How long does it take for adverts to be placed after payment?
    Instantly. The whole process is scripted that after the payment you will begin to monitor the performance and see your adverts placed on IncomeStorm.Net immediately.

When will I receive my products after purchase?
    The product you have paid for is attached and sent immediately to the email address your provided during purchase.

Regards.
    OGAN
    CALL ME ON +2348056011371 OR +2348066316271
    SEND ME E-MAIL ON [email protected]
    FOR MORE INFORMATION.

+ Reply