+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I Have Just Been Invited by IBTC Chartered for an aptitude test on Tues 5th June

I Have Just Been Invited by IBTC Chartered for an aptitude test on Tues 5th June

Hey guys,i have been invited by IBTC Chartered for an aptitude test on Tues 5th June2007 in Lagos.Brothers and Sisters pls help me on the test format if u ve written their test b4.
    Also i am a batch B corper(Sept 2007) and i do not know if i am going to have any problem with this.
    Someone pls help me real fast.
    Its my first time of being invited for an aptitude test.
    Thanks very much in advance.
    Emerile.

Re: I Have Just Been Invited by IBTC Chartered for an aptitude test on Tues 5th June

Hey easy! ure kinda putting the cart b4 the horse dont u think. Go write the test first and when u pass it u think of what to do afterall I wrote a test interview and got a job though we are the same batch but they agreed to defer my employment till after service . All the best!
    chizzyghttyuiopm

Re: I Have Just Been Invited by IBTC Chartered for an aptitude test on Tues 5th June

hey, take it easy,its okay, just practice ur numerical and verbal reasoning and it would be well.cheers

Emerile Aptitude test is all about Maths Verbal reasoning, Quantitative ,testing ur IQ and current affairs. this is just d first step go and take it ,have confidence in urself i believe u will make it to d next level ok.
    Cheers.

THE TEST IS JUST ORDINARY G MAT TEST.

U CAN MAKE IT !!!!!
    you can't waste time  instead time will waste you

Re: I Have Just Been Invited by IBTC Chartered for an aptitude test on Tues 5th

hey, take it easy i understand yr feeling as a newbie that u r,be cool,read yr numerical reasoning tests,verbal,IQ,infact get a copy of the iec bureau network master job aptitude test material either 2005,2006,2007 edition and study,and i promise u ,ull be just fine OK and good luck,don't forget to tell us how it went OK ,cheers
    uj

Re: I Have Just Been Invited by IBTC Chartered for an aptitude test on Tues 5th

my dear,
    how did you submit your cv or apply to them pls let me know
    thanks

I am back 4rm the test!!!

Hello,
    I am back 4rm the apt test, and it was quite an easy one.
    It comprised of just quantitative reasoning and english. I also learnt 4rm a friend who works there that selection is strictly on merit, and scoring 60% and above in their test gives u a chance 4 a 2nd interview.
    4 those who asked how i applied i just filled their recruitment form online-www.ibtc.com.
    Thks 2 evry1 who gave a word of encouragement. I do believe we re all going 2 make it. Cheers

Hey that was so 1daful i hope the will call u for the second one.goodluck ok
    Cheers.

who says u cant make it.pray and believe in God and He would see u thru.goodluck
    S

+ Reply