+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I have 2 SSCE results with 2 different date of Births,urgent help needed please.

I have 2 SSCE results with 2 different date of Births,urgent help needed please.

Hi people,

This particular problem has been bugging me. I wrote SSCE and GCE examination on 2001 and 2002. The two results have different date of birth. Although I have graduated from the University last year and is about to go for my NYSC, there’s this fear of the unknown that will happen during job interviews. Please country people; I need your help/ suggestions.

dvt

Re: I have 2 SSCE results with 2 different date of Births,urgent help needed ple

rowlexus,

Men this is not an easy problem ooh, and i guess you're using both results, my advice is for you to stick to one result or sit for another SSCE using your real gae during your service period.

Cheers.
    Do the good you Can while you Can...
    Naijahotjobs.com

Re: I have 2 SSCE results with 2 different date of Births,urgent help needed please.

Mr you should make ammends to this asap cos you never can tell when it would come up.
    I think the best thing to do is what dvt said just sit for another exams or go for another birth cert with one age thats all.
    Wishing you the best
    God bless
    Revelation 22: 11-12

Re: I have 2 SSCE results with 2 different date of Births,urgent help needed please.

I think i have this same problem but mY own is that in my pension form i filled in d date higher than what my age is reason to collect my pension money at least when am 50yrs instead of when am 65yrs or 70.i hope i wont have any problem with that.

And for u Row may be u should should seat for another exam if ur using the two results but if ur using one well no problem. ...but i still think one should always stick to hes or her real age.
    Cheers

mavdav the pension thing is serious concern for me too
    Someone shared something with me about it the other day but am yet to verify it when i get the facts concerning it maybe i will share it with the house
    God bless
    Revelation 22: 11-12

Tbaby pls keep my informed ok i still pray and hope there wont be any course for alarm

Re: I have 2 SSCE results with 2 different date of Births,urgent help needed ple

your problem is a simple one my dear. All you need to do is get an affidavit of fact, declaring that one of them was made in error - most likely the May/June result since you did not complete the form by yourself.
    That way you will have no problem. Just use enclose the affidavit any time you are to use the two results.

There is no reason for alarm. Just as a brother in the house said, all u need is an AFFIDAVIT. I had a similar case & i got an affidavit & today am working in oceanic bank Lagos after presenting all my documents with the affidavit inclusive during my interview earlier this year. It does not cost much, just five hundred naira only.
    Cheers.
    cheers

+ Reply