+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I C S L,THE PROVERBIAL BOBOO THAT EATS WHILE THE MONKEYS WORK TO DEATH

I C S L,THE PROVERBIAL BOBOO THAT EATS WHILE THE MONKEYS WORK TO DEATH

It may sound so strange and unbelievable to the house about this untold story of I C S L . I went 4 an interview 2day in lagos where i met different poepl wit diff stories of job palaba.during d discussion a young lady narrated her friend's ordeal with ICSL which recruited her into one of the nig banks.House,the condition of the offer was that ICSL is entitle to 50% of her salary,no incentives or allawances as long as the job last. In order words, she only gets 55000 naira (50% of her basic salary) out of 110,000 b.sal plus other incentives totalling about 23% of her basic salary. House,my queestion is, is this a fair treatment,isnt it a fruad,illegal,exploitation and suppression of nigerian graduates? isn't this the kind of issues the various labor organisation in nig shuold b addressing.althoug the matter may soon b handed over to sss 4 4ther investigation,i want any1 with helpful info and comment 2 make it open here. Thanks, One House,One Love see us 2ru.

Re: I C S L,THE PROVERBIAL BOBOO THAT EATS WHILE THE MONKEYS WORK TO DEATH

pls can you tell the house.the format of ics ltd interview?i personally need it an expecting an interview from them.

4 your complaim about ics limited,u hav to know that a very hungry man can eat anything given to him.

+ Reply