+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: Hw much do u knw maths?

Re: Hw much do u knw maths?

I wish all these calculations can lead to somewhere good, most people find the job their dreams without solving a dime.

9PERSONS=12DAYS
    1X PERSONS= 9*12=108
    4PERSONS=108/4=27DAYS

ANS=27DAYS

@sirkeke: it will take the snail 15days
    next feet climbed in a day is 2ft i.e 3ft - 1 ft.
    to climb 30ft, it will take the snail 15days at this rate i.e 30/2 = 15

acason got it right.the answers are 27days and 36persons respectively.
    Your success story is on the way,with God all things are possible

its a brain teaser and one wld be tempted to answer wrongly but ur first ans,hmn,would be unrealistic.it took me abt a minute to figure out the answer.

9 persns in 12 days, get d rate of 1 person to x no of days;
    9prsns=12days
    1prson=x day

x=4/3 day

1 prsn=4/3 day
    4prsns= 4*4/3 day=16/3 days (final answer)

[quote=adolaj001 ]
    9 persns in 12 days, get d rate of 1 person to x no of days;
    9prsns=12days
    1prson=x day
    x=4/3 day

1 prsn=4/3 day
    4prsns= 4*4/3 day=16/3 days (final answer for frst questn)
    ii) 4 prsns = 16/3 days
    x prsn = 3 days
    x= (4*3)/(16/3)
    =12*3/16

x =9/4 prsn (final answr 4 second questn)

^^^ u miss am no be small bros

^^^ u miss am no be small bros

Funny!!!! very funny!!!!!!! but yet very sad and embarrassing
    This is a simple arithmetic question, typical of what uld get if you were to go for a job aptitude test.
    If 80% of you cannot solve it in the comfort of your homes with ur calculators in hand, how would u solve it in an exam environment
    No wonder our elders say the graduates of today are unemployable!!!! Shame

Sincerely i really felt bad seeing how some people Just solve this kind of maths without thinking, For God sake if 9 people do a particular job in 12 days, then obviously it will take more days for 4 people to do the same job if working at thesame rate and more people if the job is to be completed in 3 days.

NIGERIAN APPLICANTS!!! WHY, THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!
    PLEASE READ THIS. TRY READ ALL, THANKS

I felt so embarassed with what I saw concerning that stupid, on-the-walk, biro-less and common entrance examination question. Well, the person who shot the question only make me confirm that Graduates as so called out there are looking for the best when they are not even good not to talk of being better before being called best for jobs.
    My experience @ three Aptitude within 2008/10 so far have made me to relax and not struggle for any UPCOMING TESTS. I see myself as an average performer trying to upgrade myself against eminent competing Applicant.

In 2008, I wrote a test among 150 applicants @ C&I Leasing PLC recruiting for a Telecom Company then (Name withheld), I scored 96%, the person who scored next after me scored 86%, next to him was 43, 40, 34,.... It means only 2 out of 150 passed. TOO BAD

Last year 2009, I took part in the Nigerian Bottling Company(NBC) Tranee technician Aptitude test. All Applicants from west region i.e Lagos, Ibadan, Osun,... came to write in Ikeja. There was morning, afternoon & evening session. I even heard that some people wrote theirs a day before my own date. On my own day @ Oregun, afternoon session, the hall took not less than 500 applicants. Imagine the total number if there were up to minimum of 6 session for that 2 days. let say 3000 Applicants. at the venue, I was cold and scared seeing the croud. Though I had a job with PZ Cussons Plc, I wanted the NBC job. I wrote the test not to my best due to the CROUD TENSION.
    When the result was pasted, WITH ALL MY SHAMBLE AND UN-COORDINATED PERFORMANCE, I WAS THE OVERALL 2ND BEST, FOR THE WHOLE LOT OF THE NBC CROUD FROM ALL OVER WEST REGION NIGERIA. The 1st person scored 42% with GP (Gross point) 5/10, I scored 37% with G.P 4/10. The multitude that followed after mine scored below 30, having G.P 2/10 and below. Does it mean, all the applicants never went to the school they came out from. I wonder WHY!!!

Let me reserve my experience in PZ test and Training outcomes till next time. If need be.
    These days, I don't wish to worry and prepare for aptitude test again since the challenges I've always feared so much are not always there. To upgrade, I see it as irrelevant.

Though I never fail to recognise the GRACE of GOD upon me. But Applicants should upgrade themselve to be competent enough for the jobs. There are jobs but Best Jobs are being taken over by the competents.
    Maybe the competents who are already employed should continue changing jobs available for the unemployed and seizing the best jobs. Since whenever the apply and take tests and interviews, they'll surely be taken.
    GUYS, LETS GO AND DO OUR HOMEWORK WELL, UPGRADE URSELF TO GET THE BEST AVAILABLE.
    I'M SORRY IF I'VE OFFENDED ANYONE WITH MY EPISTLE, IT'S ONLY A LIVE AND DIRECT REALITY BY ME.

WISH U ALL THE BEST.
    St Sundfab Unltd Intl

@stsundfab,

i truly appreciate and agree with the intent of your sermon..but you were more of advertising yourself than giving words of advice or saying the truth as you may tend to call it.

Do you also agree that many intelligent plus brilliant pple also fail test??there are many 1st class graduates who are truly sound in all aspect but they still fail test, i assure u my dear, that that does not make you better than them.i didnt score what u said you scored but i wrote that test, passed every gad dem interview only to turn the offer down cos what they offer to pay was peanuts to what i earn presently.

I did UBA test 2008, i went to the venue late due to unforeseen occurrence, i was allowed to answer 50q in 10min..i spent five mins solving and answering what i know but used the remaining five minutes to shade absolute RUBBISH, i said rubbish because i dont have to look at the questions b4 shading, yet, i didnt know how i scored 86/100..i still turned down the offer cos they pay 106k for ETs and i still earn better.

So you see, some graduates are at fault and some isnt just there yet..YOU MUST ALSO AGREE THAT a country that has low economic growth and development, bad gov, too much population,increase in UNIVERSITIES, POLY,COLLEGES ETC, all these factors will surely affect our graduates..

now i will give you two questions i answered correctly in an interview which many scholars failed
    1-what is the difference between talking and speaking??
    2- what is the opposite of the word SORRY?one word

one love

+ Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast