+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HOW DO I FORMAT A LAPTOP?

HOW DO I FORMAT A LAPTOP?

Hello house, please i need a step by step guide on formatting a toshiba sattelite pro U200 laptop. Anyone with good information should post the steps here for me and others to learn from. Thanks

Re: HOW DO I FORMAT A LAPTOP?

Simple,get your service pack(widow/vista) software ready.

Start your laptop,b4 the laptop shows the main window press F2 on the keyboard.

A configuration menu window appears,choose "boot" then "boot priority" make your 1st booting device CDROM,press F10 and exit.

Open your drive and insert your service pack cdrom and restart your computer.

Continue to follow the simple instructions from the computer till it format,its that simple.

Any problem with above steps let me know

Re: HOW DO I FORMAT A LAPTOP?

Quote Originally Posted by ibitechs2005 View Post
    Simple,get your service pack(widow/vista) software ready.Start your laptop,b4 the laptop shows the main window press F2 on the keyboard.A configuration menu window appears,choose "boot" then "boot priority" make your 1st booting device CDROM,press F10 and exit.Open your drive and insert your service pack cdrom and restart your computer. Continue to follow the simple instructions from the computer till it format,its that simple.Any problem with above steps let me know
    Pls I just got a Tokunbo minilaptop from someone and its on Chinese language.I want to format it but there's no service pack that came with it how do I go abt it since I can't read the language but can carry out the function through the Icos but my question is can I format without inserting the CD will there be any consequences if I dnt insert a CD rom pls someone shld assist me now cos I'm on it for a while now

+ Reply