+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HOUSE, PLS HELP...NYSC EXCLUSION LETTER!!

HOUSE, PLS HELP...NYSC EXCLUSION LETTER!!

Everyone, pls any view/opinion will be highly appreciated, because a problem shared is a problem half-solved. I know that as I make this post today, i will also be among those that will post a testimony here very soon.
    I am a graduate of Industrial and labour relations with second-class lower with a (CGPA of 3.24) of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, but the programme is a sandwich programme though I studied in the weekdays. The part-time status of the programme implies that I would be given am exclusion letter from the NYSC, which would be ready next year, but I have a temporary letter from the school which confirms my completion of studies and exclusion from NYSC mobilization, and awaiting my exclusion letter.
    Presently I work with 9jahotels.com as a customer service representative. I applied for the dragnet/nestle ltd test in july (hr test) which I passed and have been informed that I would be invited for interview shortly (this year). So I want the members of the house including hr professionals, consultants, those that have been interview by multinationals etc, to tell me their views/opinions on my chances and what I need to use to defend myself during the interview and screening process. Any view is so much welcomed. My mail is [email protected].

Re:

NYSC only givs either discharge cert(afta completion of yr service) or exemption cert if u didnt go 4servic due to overage. Exclusion cert ar given by yr sch only but not recognised by most emplyers of labour and u hav clarified dat its a sandwich prog.

+ Reply