+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Topic: House please read this. Very Important!

House please read this. Very Important!

I think it is high time we committed all naijahotjobers into the hand of God let pray that all of us currently searching for job get the job -come this time next year - of our heart desires be you Christian,Muslim or otherwise or what do you think guys

[color=red] to this effect I will humbly advise that we declare a day of fasting and prayer you never know prayer changes things.

ADDENDUM Read post below http://www.naijahotjobs.com/index.ph...c,24283.0.html

Be a part of the 1st Naijahotjobs house Prayers & Fasting.

After proper consultations with house members, the following conclusions has been made.
    (refer to this post: http://www.naijahotjobs.com/index.ph...,23969.50.html)

HOUSE PRAYERS & FASTING COMES UP ON FRIDAY 31.10.2008

Please notify all your friends and loved ones, about this development.

IF FOR WHAT SO EVER AS REASON YOU CANNOT PARTICIPATE ON THIS DATE, IT ALSO EXTENDS TO:
    SATURDAY & SUNDAY (01.11.08 & 02.11.0

YOU CAN PRAY IN YOUR CLOSET, AT WORK, CHURCH, MOSQUE OR ANYWHERE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE TO TALK TO GOD, BE IT ALONE OR AS A GROUP.

Prayer Points Include:
    1. The growth, peace & prosperity of Nigeria.
    2. Wisdom & Understanding for our leaders
    3. Family & Friends
    4. Personal request(s)

more Prayer points & suggestions on how to make this event more effective is highly welcome.

Please notify all your friends and loved ones, about this development.

A little flyer has been added as an attachment below, you can post it to all your pals.

Cheers

prayer points sent in by a member

Tell hotjobbers to pray for

1. God almighty, delete the spirit of Procastination and negligence in our brain.

2. God give us the authority of wisdom and understanding to know when to speak and when NOT to speak.

What to say and what not to say at Interviews or at formal/information presentations to
    The simple summary of Prayer point 2 is that : God should grant us the power of mouth and wisdom.

3. Every ancestral or idolatory powers that pursued my parents or grandparents that are now affecting my success in life, render them useless and powerless in Jesus name.

THIS WAS SUBMITTED BY ANOTHER MEMBER

I will like us to include these two, may be some have already suggested:

1) God should give all job seekers Divine Favour to get the kind of lucrative and productive jobs they desire; one moment of favour is more than a lifetime of labour afterall.

2) May God give us wisdom to come up with ideas that are saleable; ideas which when put to work will solve the problems of the populace and better our society as a result.

That means we should have the wisdom that will put us in the positions to offer jobs to others.

There's nothing God can't do; Prayer is the Key, remember. I wish everyone goodluck!
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

Re: House please read this.

you mean ask for favor? Well it is a good idea. House wat do you think about it?

Re: House please read this.

This is a good idea, lets see if majority in d house wil go for it. its wise to an xtent. With God all things are possible
    I

Re: House please read this. Very Important!

It is a very good idea.I'm in support.House, i 'm suggesting that if we can choose 31/10/08 or 02/12/08 for one day fasting and praying .By God grace.

our God is a God of possibilities. let me tell you it is a different thing to pass and it is also a different thing to be favour by God. I strongly support this idea but we ve to carry all the members of the house along so we will pray for the jobs and also for this country. As we all need prayers the country also needs prayer. so let us choose a dat day almost everybody will be aware of and prepare towards.

good ideal
    may Allah help us
    fnojo (geologist)

I believe that prayer changes things bcos the kingdom of God suffereth violent and it is only violent that takes it by force. Let's do it together with one accord and see if God will not hear us. He is a good God that neither sleep nor slumber. IT IS WELL WITH US IN JESUS NAME.

this s a nice idea. please house when would we go on the fasting?

i think ur in other.is cool

God said put me in rememberance so that ur heart desire shall be granted unto thee............house let joined our hands together to have a communion with almight God that answerth by fire cos he is the author and finisher of our faith halleluja.............Amen.

GOD IN HIS INFINITE MERCY WILL SEE US THROUGH ,PICK A DATE AND INFORM THE HOUSE .KAYUS BOBO

please lets choose a date so that we will know when to do the fasting and prayer,God will guide us to right decision in Jesus mighty name,Amen

What a good idea! I am in support of this, let's pick a convinient day that suits everyone of us. The bible says in Jeremiah 33:3 call on me and I will answer thee, and I will show you a new thing which thou knowest not. Prayers move mountain.

Decorum....
    the great deal in life is what we do for others.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast