+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HIV test coming up!

HIV test coming up!

I fear the way people dey gate crash for test centers O. The desparation to write tests is so high and this gives the organisations a "high and mighty" outlook.

Why wont they fee great? They are having over 2000 applicants gunning for the less than 20 (or so) open positions. Infact, I've come to realise that some of this aptitude tests is just a "screen saver" to make the organisations appear to be "free and FEAR" in their recruitment process. Walahi! If I have the power (like OBJ) I'll mandate all organisations organising tests to have a kind of "package" for all those invited to their tests..yes!
    A working colleague told me about a certain test at an oil company where they sought nurses and at the end of the day, only 4 were chosen (oga's candidates). The painful thing was that people came scrambling form all around the nation (incuring costs) and were not given ANY "fare well" or "take away" envelop...in fact, (like black face), "e dey pain me o". I really dislike organisations with TWO faces( or is it TUFACE).

I wish you guys all the best,support your CV with prayers, there is definitely a need for favour in all of life's endeavours.

Odabo.

NB: you could catch a healthy laugh by reading Softside with Santanovva.

I wish you guys all the best though
    NOT casanova!

Re: HIV test coming up!

y u come title am HIV test?
    Well, am looking forward to a time in Naija...wen we'l really have smooth running recruitment exercises...void of bias and discrimination...
    In life's pursuits, Never Outrun God [Prov.19:21]
    1luv...

+ Reply