+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Happy Independence Day! God Bless Nigeria!

dvt

Happy Independence Day! God Bless Nigeria!

[img width=100 height=100]http://xtianlympics.org/images/Girl_Walking_With_Nigeria_Flag.gif[/img] Hello House,

Just to wish you all a very Happy Independence Day!

This new year shall bring our desires to pass, Nigeria shall be a great country.

Lets not ask what has Nigeria done for us, but what have we done to make Nigeria a great country.

Nigeria is not in Abuja, Aso rock or Alausa-Ikeja, Nigeria is US and we are Nigerians.

Begin to Contribute your little quota today and we shall all begin to see positive changes.

We shall not fail our generations to come.

Please in your own little way contribute to the growth of Nigeria and God shall be with you in all you do.

The Success of Nigeria is highly based on our individual contributions.

Dont Watch but Act!

Note:
    Corruption is a SIN, but watching people perpetrating Corruption without acting against it is a greater SIN.

God Bless Nigeria!

[img width=140 height=90]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/96/Animated-Flag-Nigeria.gif[/img]

Drop your Prayer(s) for Nigeria Below here:
    Do the good you Can while you Can...
    Naijahotjobs.com

There is course to celebrate

My beloved brethrens in the house,our beloved country, NIGERIA IS 48! you will all agree with me that there is no course to celebrate, because our politicians have turned the fortunes of this country to ruination,using public funds to enrich themselves and their families and friends.But i am telling you today that for the sole fact that we have a God that never fails,we have every course to celebrate.Those of us that are yet to get a job or underemployed,i tell you that the future is not bleak,rather,it is very very bright for those of us who believe in God and are prepared to work for the betterment of our great father land so as to secure a wonderful future for ourchildre and children's children and generations that are yet to be born.If you believe in yourself and our country,Nigerie,join me in giving three hearty cheers as we mark our independence from foreign colonization(you know we are still in local colonization)
    Hip hip hipppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp........ .............................
    Long live naijahotjobs!
    Long live this wonderful family!!
    Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!
    tyella

HAPPY NEW YEAR 4 US!

WE THANK GOD ALMIGHTY FOR HIS MERCY AND LOVE TOWARDS NIGERIAN,WE ARE NOW PLUS ONE IN NIGERIA TODAY WE SHOULD ALL BLESS OUR COUNTRY NIGERIAN AND PRAY FOR PEACE TO REIGN IN NIGERIA,BECAUSE WE ARE ANOINTED.THIS IS NOT TIME TO CURSE OR BLAME,BUT TIME TO ASK FOR GOD INTERVENTION SO THAT THIS NEW YEAR WE BE A BLESSING TO OUR COUNTRY.NIGERIA YOU ARE BLESSED.
    fnojo

Re: Happy Independence Day! God Bless Nigeria!

Indeed, our country Nigeria is 48, all Glories be to Almighty God. Let's join hands together to pray for greatness of our country Nigeria, pray for our leaders to lead us to promise land and govern with God fearing.
    Pray for most of them (leaders) who were looting the public funds to amend their ways and have conscience for the poor ones who were suffering and moving from one place to another searching for jobs and greener pastures. Let God be the first in everything we're doing in life.
    Happy Independebce Day my fellow naijahotjobs members. God bless and guide us in our job hunts.
    TO GOD BE THE GLORY

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

DEAR HOUSE,

IN AS MUCH AS YESTERDAY WAS MY BIRTHDAY AND THAT OF MY FRIEND DONALD DUKE, AND A VERY REMARKABLE ONE AT THAT, I WANT YOU ALL TO JOIN ME AND THE NATION (HOPEFULLY WE'RE GRADUALLY CHANGING FROM COUNTRY TO NATION) CELEBRATE 48 YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE FROM BRITISH RULERSHIP.

TODAY IS ONCE AGAIN A DAY OF JOY AND HAPPINESS WHEN WE ALL GATHER TO CELEBRATE THE ANNIVERSARY OF OUR INDEPENDENCE, AS THIS NATION WILL REMAIN THE LAND OF THE FREE ONLY SO LONG AS IT IS THE HOME OF THE BRAVE. LIKE MY FATHER FREQUENTLY SAID TO ME AS A KID; “FREEDOM IS NOTHING BUT A CHANCE TO BE BETTER WHILE LIBERTY MEANS RESPONSIBILITY, WHICH IS WHY MOST MEN DREAD IT”. BUT I BELIEVE PEOPLE OF THIS GREAT HOUSE/NATION LOVE FREEDOM JUST AS MUCH AS THEY LOVE LIBERTY…AFTERALL WHY ARE WE ALL SEARCHING FOR THESE LUCRATIVE JOBS? TO HAVE OUR LIBERTY AND BE RESPONSIBLE AS OUR PARENTS DID IN THEIR TIME OFCOURSE.

WE NEED A NIGERIA WITH THE WISDOM OF EXPERIENCE, BUT AT THE SAME TIME WE MUST NOT LET NIGERIA GROW OLD IN SPIRIT HENCE WE ALL, YOUNG AND DASHING YOUTHS MUST TRY TO DEVELOP OURSELVES AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, INTO THE GREAT LEADERS OF TOMORROW’S NIGERIA NOT ALLOWING THE CORRUPT SYSTEM INFLUENCE US ALONG THE WAY…AFTER ALL THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH NIGERIA THAT CANNOT BE CURED BY WHAT IS RIGHT WITH NIGERIA. THIS, THEN, IS THE STATE OF THE UNION: FREE AND RESTLESS, GROWING AND FULL OF HOPE. SO IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING. SO IT SHALL ALWAYS BE, WHILE GOD IS WILLING, AND WE ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO KEEP THE FAITH.

IT IS THE LOVE OF THE NATION THAT HAS LIGHTED AND THAT KEEPS GLOWING THE HOLY FIRE OF TRUE PATRIOTISM JUST AS MY PATRIOTIC HEART BEATS GREEN AND WHITE.

AND I'M PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN,
    WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE.
    AND I WON'T FORGET THE MEN WHO DIED,
    WHO GAVE THAT RIGHT TO ME

THEN JOIN HAND IN HAND, BRAVE NIGERIANS ALL!
    BY UNITING WE STAND, BY DIVIDING WE FALL!

LONG LIVE OUR UNDYING QUEST FOR GREATNESS!
    LONG LIVE NAIJAHOTJOBS!!
    LONG LIVE NIGERIA!!!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATIONS!!!

PS
    DROP A LINE, PRAYER POINT OR COMMENT BELOW...

Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

HOUSE!
    Thank GOD Nigeria is 48.
    Thanks.
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

If not 4 anything, we should thank God for d fact dt God keeps us 4rm wars and natural disasters unlike in some other countries we see on CNN almost everyday. Where there is life my people, there's hope. Let us stop pointing fingers even though we may be right, instead let us because we are the future of Nigeria play our own little role and one day dt little role which we think is irrelevant will over time bring a big and overhauling change to this great country, Nigeria. I luv my country and God bless Nigeria and we all.
    My latter will definitely be greater than my past.

This is 48 years of Nigeria's Independence. Our prayer for this great country is that may it see many more years of good things, better things that will be of great benefits to Nigerians and that will always make them proud of the great nation. I see a country where abundance shall never cease, and that it will be an envy to other nations and its citizens, so that may will want to migrate to it as many has been migrating the US, Canada, etc. So shall it be, Amen!
    A

AM SO HAPPY FOR NIGERIA BUT AM NOT HAPPY WITH SOME NIGERIANS EXPECIALLY THOSE WITHIN THE CORRIDORS OF POWER WHO HAS VOWED TO KEEP THE POOR MISERABLE ANY WAY THEY CAN.
    THEIR TENACIOUS HOLD ON POWER WHICH THEY CONTINUE TO PASS AROUND IN CIRCLES IS NOT ONLY RAISING DOUBTS AS TO THE DESIRABILITY OF THIS MISMATCHED MARRIAGE OF CONVINENCE
    BETWEEN DIVERSE ENTITIES CALLED "NIGERIA",THEY HAVE ALSO CONTINUED TO MAKE A FOOL OF THEMSELVES.
    WHAT IS IT THAT WILL MAKE ME HAPPY ABOUT BEING A CITIZEN OF A COUNTRY THAT DOES NOT HAVE ANY CLEAR CUT BLUEPRINT FOR MY CONTINUED EXISTENCE.
    NIGERIA IS 48 TODAY,WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE IN MY LIFE? MOROVER IF IT IS TRUE THAT A FOOL AT 40 IS A FOOL FOREVER THEN I WONDER WHAT A FOOL AT 48 WILL BE!!!! MAYBE A FOOL LIKE NEVER!!!! ANY WHICH WAY SHAH THEIR IS NO HARM IN BEING HAPPY!!!!!!! ONE LOVE.
    be good all the time

Thank God Nigeria IS 48YRS.

Our Prayer is that,God will Let the task masters that has Corrupt this Nation,to give us a CHANCE,i MEAN the youth so that we can start from where they stop.Thereby Making a Difference.

My Prayer once again is that The Good Lord,We provide a Beffitten Job To evry job seeker out there,i believe with that we will contribute our quota to the development of our great nation.

As the saying goes 'A HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN'

Thank you all for the good thought some of us have for our great national.
    I will lie to you I am proud to be a Nigerian if not Money but for Peace in the Nation. For like other where you hear all manners of thing happing claiming lives, but in our case is not like that.

One thing i will like us to do for our Great nation is to pray for the leader because to me I don't They know what they are doing where because God Have elivated them above others. But one thing is sure we are all Nigerian.

Main

Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria

Long Live our leaders

Long live Nigerian.

Re: HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

Great Stuff Brother!

Keep it Up!
    To him that Believes,Everything is Possible

Self-disciplined begins with the mastery of your thoughts.
    If you don't control what you think, you can't control what you do.
    Simply, self-discipline enables you to think first and act afterward.
    so keep on keepin' on.
    HAPPY INDEPENDENCE MY 9JA PEOPLE

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast