+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Topic: GUINNESS ONLINE TEST- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE

Re: Guinness is calling for e-test

Pls Etim, I applied and got an invitation through my phone, but till now i ve not got the invitation in my inbox or spam, i am worried since the test starts tom.
    Can you forword the details to my e-mail box ([email protected]) and my phone no is 08063353622.
    Pls can any person take any of the scheduled time?
    Thanks

Hi Etim, pls i cant seem to pass the first step of llogin so as to move to the second step and wait for the third step for the exam day. they actually sent me a mail and text msg on my phone. help pls

Does anybody knows what the online test format is? What should we be expecting? If u ve any info my email is [email protected]

Caution: JavaScript execution is disabled in your browser. You may not be able to answer all questions in this online test. Please, verify your browser parameters.

Welcome to Guinness DIAGEO online testing environment

As part of DIAGEO, we are the world’s leading premium drinks company with amazing, iconic brands, we are an inspiring place to be, and our purpose is to celebrate life everyday and everywhere. We are committed to being the best place to be and valuing each other is one of our core values.

Graduate Scheme takes young graduates with talent, ambition, drive and enthusiasm.

The programme is designed to run for 3 years with real roles, responsibilities and defined accountabilities through a 3 year rotational programme. It offers world class induction, including time on the road with the sales force and exposure to the end-to-end business. Together, we will manage your development to ensure that you rapidly learn and progress through a combination of on-the-job learning and structured training interventions combined with coaching and mentoring in leadership. There may be opportunity to work in a different country. Of course, there will also be an attractive & competitive reward & benefits package.

We aim to double the size of our business in Africa by 2011, so there will be plenty of opportunities to put what you learn into practice as a future leader of our business.

This online-test consists of <b>30 questions</b>, which must be answered in the given <b>time fr<x>ame of 60 mins

A <b>count down timer,</b> which will let you know how much time you still have left, can be located within the page. <br />
    <br />
    On the day of your test, please click <b>"Next"</b> to start this online test.<br />
    <br />
    <b>Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted!</b><br />
    <br />
    <b><i>We wish you the best of luck!<br />
    <br />
    </i></b><i><b>Guinness Nigeria PLC</b></i><br />
    <br />
    <b>N.B.: </b>Please confer to the email you received, as well as the table below for your exact testing date and time. <b>There won't be any re-takes</b>.<br />

GUINNESS TEST FORMAT

I HAVE A GUINNESS TEST ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 5TH. FELLOW NAIJAHOTJOBBERS, PLS HELP ME WITH THE TEST FORMAT. THANKS

Re: GUINNESS TEST FORMAT

WELL I DONT THINK THERE IS A FORMAT COS ITS AN ONLINE TEST AND IF YOU HAVE DONE THEIR DEMO LOGIN, U SHOULD HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT TO EXPECT.I ALSO HAVE THE TEST ON THAT DAY TOO

HI,PLS CAN U WRITE D DEMO TEST A DAY B4 D TEST? I HV D TEST ON D 5TH TOO.

u cannot write it before ypur time cos you have been slated but you can mail them toi ask for a rescheduling. that was what i did and they answered me. all the best pal

Guiness Test Has started 7am.

Guiness Test Has started 7am. Guys Anyone with useful info please drop here. ejo we need format and expo

hey there Y'all
    now bout the online test its slated for today 04 Aug-08and tomorrow 05-Aug-08from 7am to 8pm
    There arent any venues in particular you could even write it at home provided you have a web browser that is Being Connected to the Internet.
    To get more details scrutingly check your spam folder and inbox

All the best y'all

This is to inform the general public, especially users of this forum, that Guinness Nigeria PLC is monitoring all posts concerning the online test. Any attempts to cheat will be penalized.

This is to inform the general public, especially users of this forum, that Guinness Nigeria PLC is monitoring all posts concerning the online test. Any attempts to cheat will be penalized.

Guys, just be calm. The bible says, that God will fight for you and you will hold your peace. I'm joining my faith with you that you will surely make it. The Lord that help you to this point will not forsake you, just prepare yourself,pray to Him and He will answer you. It shall be well!

+ Reply
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast