+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Topic: GUINNESS ONLINE TEST- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE

Re: Guinness is calling for e-test

pls can u forward the message to my box i havent received the mssg yet [email protected] tank u

etin, thanks for the information. but i applied on line ane have not recieved any mail to this effect. are they sending it in batches and please sent a copy of your own letter to my box [email protected] or reach me through 07087774068/08037733551. thanks
    Nextie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am interested in the test.please contact me on phone number 07030068466([email protected])

i am interested in this test pls call me on 08034864363 or mail me at [email protected]

Tenx a million times and may GOD reward you wit success. Amen! pls do foward the message 2 my box as am yet to recieve mine.[email protected]

Thanx a million time and may GOD grant you success. Amen! Am yet 2 recieve mine and will be glad if you can forward it 2 my box. [email protected]

can i still apply, how, where, site

house, i just got my invitation now 4rm guiness. pls check ur bulk messages dats is where mine was sent

Ladies and Gentlemen,
    I think this test its an individual one for those that applied on their website during their advertisement.I ve received mine and there are many batches for the ONLINE TEST.Even a sample of the question was linked to the message with a personal number generated by them.So pls check your spam or bulk mail it will be there.The time is also stated for different batches.See you guys at the top.

Guinness Calling!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody in the house, Guinness has shortlisted candidates for online test for August, 4th and 5th. Chk your bulk mail properly before deleting them ooooooo!!
    Pls, forgive me, I cant rmbr how I applied. I have lost count of my CV out there.
    Wishing all the housemates God's favour bcos when He favours you, nobody will ask for your age or your grade.
    This site is also very useful: http://www.findajobinafrica.com/findajobinafrica/
    Bless you.

This is not an issue of forwarding the mail to ur box or not. This mail was generated by them and in batches with token numbers. The thing is not having venue, it is online test. A sample of the questions we should be expecting was even displayed on the mail. And for those that are afraid of deleting it, you dont have to because it is boldly guinness stuff and not through any agent or consultant so check well. The GOOD LORD will help us.
    Because he lives, we can always face tomorrow

Men!!! Why is everybody asking that the mail be forwarded to their mail boxes?
    This is not a matter of forwarding the e-mail but it is a matter of expecting your e-mail,if you have already applied.

For those that are just asking if they can still apply, there is no harm in trying. Nothing is ever late. Atleast, the advent of the computer has made everything easy. There is a database for everyone who applies. So even if you are not contacted now, you may still be contacted in any case of further recruitments.

I also applied and have not gotten the e-mail. I am expecting mine and with high hopes that I would get it.

On the other hand, if I do not get it, then God knows that it is not the best place for me. He will surely bring a better offer my way. I do not believe in taking everything hard as if my life depends on it. So please, I advise those who think the e-mail is printable and would be taken to the exam centre, not to be brainwashed. If I do not get the mail, it doesn't stop God from being who he is.

Naija guys, let us take things easy and train our minds to be patient and not desperate. Afterall, what shall it profit a man that gains the whole world and lose his soul? Whenever it is your time, it is your time. The only thing is always be prepared so that when the opportunity comes, you are not found wanting. Please always check the internet atleast 1 hour everyday. Study like you are preparing for an interview tomorrow and I believe that the God we serve, that never sleeps nor slumbers, would make things work for good for all of us.....

The water wey you go drink, i no go pass you....Amen
    He that overcomes shall wear the crown of life.

Pls, chk ur bulk mail properly as taht was where I found mine. I am a bit confused. It is like you have to use a system of your choice in your choice location as well. If anyone has contrary view, pls notify.
    God bless!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast