+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Topic: GTBank (AN ACT OF TRIBALISM)

Re: GTBank (AN ACT OF TRIBALISM)

My Bros one luv, I am not surprised cos an average yoruba will like to intimidate an non- yorubas through their language ,especailly when you are in their a midst, are u sure they didnt use their language at the interview.
    Go to Oil and Gas Industry, so so yorubas, Even when I was youth Corper they rejected Igbos and took their own people and dis-qualified us , saying that there was no space for our course, why we are engineers cos of tribe and language.
    Dont mind them, they are saboteurs, they dont have love among themselves except during competition Roll Eyes.
    Dont worry, GTbank, tribalism or not this year is ur year, Amen.

One luv.
    Proud Igbo girl, what du u stand to gain 4rm this?

lex4real,
    na wa 4 u, r u d only 1? u contribute nothing but cause trouble, u n ur igbo cohorts.
    u r not sensible 2 accuse Gt Bank of tribalism just because d interviewer didn't find u suitable 4 d job. neither r u sensible 2 accuse Yoruba of tribalism just because of ur claim. In life u win some, n lose some jus like in d game of football. you'll not get far with this your kind of mentality.TRY AND DEVELOP A POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE.
    My advice, learn to be a good loser and imbibe the spirit of sportsmanship! withdraw all ur accusation n apologize for u r a criminal trying to rally people behind u to cause problem while u sit n watch, jus like your forefathers did in d past.
    u can go to republic of Biafra but don't cause chaos here in d land of peace.
    IF NOT 4 JOBLESSNESS U DONT HAVE AN ISSUE HERE TO DISCUSS.

the igbo nation shall always succeed. bros dont be set back by little ditcheas like what you had just experienced . i am a victim of such tailored situation with ETB. KNOW THAT THE WEIGHT OF THE LOAD MAKES YOU STRONGER
    balamola

proud ibo girl, you should be tagged stupid ibo girl. u are simply jealous

lex4 real, judging by dis post of yours , i think u are not fit to work in GTB, u are a guy who blame others 4 ur woes, GTbank is a non-tribalistic bank,it is u dat is tribalistic
    i was also turned down by GTbank, in d interview we had, out of 4 guys,only 3 igbo guys were picked and d banker who interviewed me was a yoruba man! it was based on performance and not tribe, u lack d skills they wanted, why not ask yourself your mistakes and forge ahead
    i am now a first banker since then
    stop believing this guy comments, is mike adenuga , jimoh ibrahim, femi otedola not yorubas and yet u see a lot of igbo guys working in glo,conoil,globalfeet,zenon,etb and so on
    dat guy, i know who started dis post is not fit to work in a bank,he didn't even compose himself well at d interview and with a tribalised mentality, we are in d 21st century. stop supporting dat guy, dis post is a bad post to pollute nigeria's unity, pls moderator should delete dis talk
    Danguro was 100% right with his reply

obama said yes we can

Re: SHELL SACKS 1800 WORKERS!!!t

Tribalism is a very offensive word tht I consider insultive. I would rather you use a better word. For example, nobody talks when Igbos monopolise commerce by forming cartels to edge out other tribes as found in Ladipo Market e.t.c. The banking sector is highly developed in the South-West so you should expect more Yorubas here. Have you taken statistics from the South-East to buttress your claim? Please, do so to avoid prejudice. May God help us all.

From your response i strongly believe the guys who interview you took the right decision to have refuse you employment. If you were employed this is the type of confusion you would be creating in your work place. Or how could you have zeroed in your rejection on tribalism. They might have seen that trait in you. Remember this is a place you can be posted anywhere in the country but with this attitude of yours i dont think u can work among people that are not your tribe.
    Be positive and drop this tribal trait you are creating tribalism and an unhealthy confusion in the house. If you are good employers will have no choice but to employ you.
    shyna

Doesn't it reign everywhere? even from the contributions above you'll find that almost every one has allowed there sence of judgement to be overshadowed by sentiments (tribalism),with the igbos for lex4real's notion and yorubas against.

''WE ALL HAVE GOT TO WATCH OURSELVES''

.......Proudly IGBO!

Quote Originally Posted by lawsman10
    Doesn't it reign everywhere? even from the contributions above you'll find that almost every one has allowed there sence of judgement to be overshadowed by sentiments (tribalism),with the igbos for lex4real's notion and yorubas against.

''WE ALL HAVE GOT TO WATCH OURSELVES''

.......Proudly IGBO!

...And what makes you think that everyone for lex4real is IGBO and everyone against is YORUBA? You barely know anybody here personally.

What a crude judgement!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

IT IS VERY MUCH THAT OTHER FACTORS OTHER THAN TRIBE DISQUALIFIED U.

KEEP PRAYING GOD WILL SURELY SEE U THROUGH.

I WROTE MORE THAN 17 BANK TEST, ATTENDED INTERVIEWS FROM ABUJA TO PH AND LAGOS TO NO AVAIL FOR 3 YRS BUT TODAY I AM WORKING IN A HOSPITALITY SECTOR,WELL PAID I MEAN OVER 110K WITHOUT A TEST . this is to tell you that GOD can do all thing IF YOU BELIV.

ONE LUV.
    Prayer is the master key.

+ Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567