+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Topic: GTBank (AN ACT OF TRIBALISM)

Re: GTBank (AN ACT OF TRIBALISM)

Bros, in anything you do always try to be positive. who even know that your initial negative mind against these mngrs broght this misfortune to you. Hello! Can you also tell this humble house,your assumed performance in relative to other applicants? Companies are interested to employ the best "HEAD'.And they can never employ more than the required number.

I have attended many interview, and i never Blame anyone for my failure instead, I work harder and look forward to my glorious day.I believe, what is mine will definitely be mine at the right time.

So,my friend try to be focus and never blame your misfortune on anyone.The koko word is "WORK HARDER"

Dear All,

I happen to be a living witness in which all top executives in Diamond Bank comprise of mainly Igbo guys. No be true!!!!.

The truth is " Believe in your self & allow God to make a way for you". I had occupied a top level position in an oil outfit owned by an Igbo man & being controlled/managed by Igbo guys (all except me). My case shouldn't be an exception.....Just trust in God.
    Corporate firms are all out to exploits, starve , use & dump you where this need arises. Pray to be in charge of your own COMPANY.

Cheers.
    Expression of oneself is simply by displaying the right attitude.

GTB ,I believe is not 99% by Yorubas,but everything is by Luck.Don't lose Hope.

take heart one of dis days God will ans our PRAYER

Nigerians!!!!!!!!! How come almost everybody is on the defensive side. Its like GTB staffs were met to pass their comment on this to protect their image and see everyone is just raising harsh word on Lex even the one who says he is a first bank man now,(who we go ask if na true). I am very sure that for most of the people raising these bad and insultive words, if you leave GTB today with a sack, you wont say anything better. Imagine someone saying Lex is dull, if he is dull then why did he get to that stage of the recruitment, u say his character put him out, why did thesame character take him to that stage.

Nigerian will change, if only we learn to love and respect our indidvidual self esteem.

Lex Dear, dont worry. when things like this happens, jump up and begin to dance because something greater is on your way, who knows, if you get this employment, it might limit you. God has good plans for you.
    See, You are a Hero!! .Relax! continue to try and very soon your light will shine.

Lets not insult ourselves, GTB is good and everyone is good. we are the best. There cannot be GTB or any other establishment without you and I.

We will all get there.

God bless Nigerians.

LOVE IS THE GREATEST!!!

hey bro, i beg to differ in your opinion about GTB, i will tell you first hand that it is wrong for you to accuse the bank in its entirity as being a tribalistic bank, on what basis, is it because the" manager", not the "board of trusties" did not choose you,? with a negative attitude like this, trust me u won't go far, learn to see things in positive light. i wish u well.

Hmmmmm! so where do people like us stand. Mummy Ibo, Daddy yoruba. Lol.
    lex, it just wasnt your job . Yours will come.
    2 years back, over 800 candidates wrote the then first inland bank test at BUK kano. 150 of us were called for interview. 11 of us made it to the final stage. The interview started for 8am and at about 9pm we were yet to meet with the northern directors. 7 northerners, 3 easthern guys and just me from SW.
    Behold 8 of them got their letters , 4 of us did'nt.
    It was very painful.
    I picked up myself and moved on. Today am employed and for now i love my pay.
    Just see it as it wasnt meant to be.
    Gtbank is not tribalistic, i stand to be corrected
    Tunde Oshunkoya

Nigerians!!!!!!!!! How come almost everybody is on the defensive side. Its like GTB staffs were met to pass their comment on this to protect their image and see everyone is just raising harsh word on Lex even the one who says he is a first bank man now,(who wa go ask if na true). I am very sure that for most of the people raising these bad and insultive words, if you leave GTB today with a sack, you wont say anything better. Imagine someone saying Lex is dull, if he is dull then why did he get to that stage, u say his character put him out, why did thesame character take him to that stage.

Nigerian will change, if only we learn to love and respect our indidvidual self esteem.

Lex Dear, dont worry. when things like this happens, jump up and begin to dance because something greater is on your way, who knows, if you get this employment, it might limit you. God has good plans for you.
    See, You are a Hero!! .Relax! continue to try and very soon your light will shine.

Lets not insult ourselves, GTB is good and everyone is good. we are the best. There cannot be GTB or any other establishment without you and I.

We will all get there.

God bless Nigerians.

LOVE IS THE GREATEST!!!

Nigerians!!!!!!!!! How come almost everybody is on the defensive side. Its like GTB staffs were met to pass their comment on this to protect their image and see everyone is just raising harsh word on Lex even the one who says he is a first bank man now,(who wa go ask if na true). I am very sure that for most of the people raising these bad and insultive words, if you leave GTB today with a sack, you wont say anything better. Imagine someone saying Lex is dull, if he is dull then why did he get to that stage, u say his character put him out, why did thesame character take him to that stage.

We will all get there.

God bless Nigerians.

LOVE IS THE GREATEST!!!

MMJ

@ da poster,
    What you said is not true bcos I am a living witness. U simply did not pass the interview. I am Yoruba and I also attended their interview up to the very last stage in Kaduna b4 being dropped.
    The downfall of a man is not the end of his life. Just pick up the mistakes u made during the interview and avoid them next time. If GTB doesnt want you, other companies will appreciate your other good qualities

This issue needs not to be dragged this far,I want the house to ask my dear friend how well he felt he performed during the interview. becaues at that stage he claimed he reached, the recruitment teams may only want to recruit the best head(s),somebody with positive mindset,and never above the number they needed at that particular time.I am not saying this kind of thing is not happening in this country,but the cankerworm has its roots everywhere;among Igbos,hausas,Yorubas and so on.Or can we say since Bank PHB,Fidelity,Diamond Banks are dominated by igbos,they only employ Igbos?
    Please my dear friend,instead of shifting your inability to get appointed with GTB,why can"t yu go on your kneel and pray to God for a better offer.Or you can go to NIGERDELTA where only IGBOS have the upper hand of getting appointment with all these TOP and HIGHLY rated companies.
    NO SENTIMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a dream that one day there will not be yoruba, hausa and igbo again,but nigerians.A country where people will be recognised by the content of their character,intellect and not their language

Folks, i must say this is the best part of all the replies to Lex4Real`s post. Now let`s try to tackle this issue without any sentiments, of course there could have been foul play during his interview stages and maybe tribalism was involved too. Such qualities should never be attributed to any organization that serves the public and offers service to people of different ethinicity including GTB. I believe every company has a policy that adresses this case and GTB of course being a Global,financial institution should have this right policy working and in place. I would suggest any employer reading this post should enforce adequate measures that should be aimed at checking the employment process and to have it fully free and fair and 100% based on Merit. Pls let us all check ourselves and try to have a unified society where culture,religion and different diversity doesn`t deride us of the progress which we always strive to achieve.
    Now to all Nigerians, Let us live and grow as one. If my brother really wants the Job all i owe him is to help him get ready for the selection process and not to get him in based on relationship. The true Nigerian and a patriot seeks for the interest of all and not his own interest, let not your judgements be clouded by emotions and sentiments but by a value that is built on a clear understanding of what is Right and what is Wrong.

Lex4Real u dnt stop a fire by igniting a different kind of fire, races well fought and lost prepares us for a more glorious victory.
    One Love!

It beats my imagination to hear graduates argue and quarrel over tribalism in nigeria as if you are new.The most annoying part is most of us that have dropped mails here.It is either you are supporting your igbo brother or you are suppoting your yoruba bank.pls lets stop all these rubbish and fight the common cause this site was opened.

+ Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast