+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Graduate Job Recruitment At Imo State Public Sector 2010(MSc,BSc,HND,OND,NCE etc)

Graduate Job Recruitment At Imo State Public Sector 2010(MSc,BSc,HND,OND,NCE etc)

10,000 New Jobs In Imo State. The govt of Imo State is executing a socio-economic agenda 2wards revitalizing d economy and restoring infrastructures in d state.The Initiative focuses on transforming d state into a model with emphasis on industrialization and enterprise,youth empowerment,provision of social infrastructure,respect 4 law and order,tackling environmental issues and resuscitating key institutions.To help drive these initiatives,d state govt seeks 2 recruit competent,dynamic and committed individuals 2 fill various entry level positions(grade level 7,8,9 and 10) in d state public service.Information about d job titles,cadre/grade levels and their minimum entry level requirements are as presented in d subsequent pages of this publication or as a published on d job portal http://www.imo.ngrecruit.com/ to enable candidate specify their job preferences/options,qualification and requirements. METHOD OF APPLICATION * Purchase scratch card at d cost of N2,000 from any of d following designated banks: UBA,First Bank,GTBank,Zenith Bank,Union Bank and Bank PHB. * Visit http://www.imo.ngrecruit.com/ to complete online application,using d personal identification #(PIN) on d serial # indicated on d scratch card purchased. * U will be required 2 supply ur bio-data,email address,education and training information,ward/community of origin,traditional ruler's name,local govt of origin and NYSC discharge certificate # or exemption reference #,designated banks * Specify ur preferred test center(i.e Owerri,Orlu,Okigwe,Lagos or Abuja).Scan and upload ur passport into d online application form. * Also obtain a print out of d online acknowledgement which will be required 4 accreditation at d test center. * The general aptitude test which will be written in d month of May,will cover verbal,logical and quantitative reasoning as well as current affairs and general knowledge. * Our Consultant,KPMG professional services will contact candidates to reconfirm test dates,test centers,as well as conduct d pre-employment test. * Candidates can check d job portal 4 their results two weeks after writing d aptitude test.List of successful candidates dat passed d test and there4 qualify 4 an oral interview will be published on d 25th or 26th of May 2010. * All applications must be completed online on or b4 midnight 25th April 2010 AVAILABLE JOB POSITIONS click here to view Available jobs and requirement
    F

Re: Graduate Job Recruitment At Imo State Public Sector 2010(MSc,BSc,HND,OND,NCE etc)

IS THIS ANOTHER WAY OF EXTORTING MONEY FROM PEOPLE OR WHAT? OHAKIM I WONDER!

Re: Graduate Job Recruitment At Imo State Public Sector 2010(MSc,BSc,HND,OND,NCE etc)

@victor ifeanyi,am short of words bcuz dat wasn't nice at all.Feedburner alerts me of job vacancies,i took out time 2 write it out on a note b4 sending it bcuz am browsing with my fone so there's no way i can forward d msg 4rm my email and here u are talking abt extorting money 4rm pple.i registered with dis forum bcuz i need a job and not pple's money.u can as well go and confirm 4rm d listed banks.anyway tanks 4 d insult...
    F

@iyobor, he was only directin it to d state governor nt u my dear..so nice effort from u
    Make use of what God gave you

@gentlecheta,tanx 4 makin me 2 understand...and is dat face really u? @victor ifeanyi,sori i misunderstood u...
    F

Its no scam house. I saw the advert on TV. I just hope its not lyk dat of NECO.

@joystick4...Tanx
    F

+ Reply