+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: GET A USA CREDIT CARD FREE-FREE SHIPPING AS WELL

GET A USA CREDIT CARD FREE-FREE SHIPPING AS WELL

Hi Friends,
    I just discovered a new way Nigerians can easily own a US globally accepted credit card which is shipped FREE of charge to your Nigerian address without paying a dime. What this means is that applying and receiving the card is 100% free...

I implemented this discovery and received my card here in Nigeria. I have also gone ahead to try using this card on sites where Nigerian cards where rejected and had no problems.

It's no longer news that most credit cards issued by the so called big Nigerian banks are treated like 'exhibits' online.

Apart from the fact that these cards can be used for online transaction in every website, you get more values than the ones you get from the so called Nigerian cards. I have also gone ahead to try using this card on sites where Nigerian cards where rejected and had no problems.For details send an E-mail to [email protected] and request for the details since I can't post the link here.

Re: GET A USA CREDIT CARD FREE-FREE SHIPPING AS WELL

Quote Originally Posted by freeuscreditcards
    Hi Friends,
    I just discovered a new way Nigerians can easily own a US globally accepted credit card which is shipped FREE of charge to your Nigerian address without paying a dime. What this means is that applying and receiving the card is 100% free...

I implemented this discovery and received my card here in Nigeria. I have also gone ahead to try using this card on sites where Nigerian cards where rejected and had no problems.

It's no longer news that most credit cards issued by the so called big Nigerian banks are treated like 'exhibits' online.

Apart from the fact that these cards can be used for online transaction in every website, you get more values than the ones you get from the so called Nigerian cards. I have also gone ahead to try using this card on sites where Nigerian cards where rejected and had no problems.For details send an E-mail to [email protected] and request for the details since I can't post the link here.
    Please check your inbox I have sent you the details
    Thanks

Please check your inbox I have sent you the details
    Thanks
    Have you recieved the details?

Have you recieved the details?
    Check your inbox please or go to www dot bit dot ly/Uscreditcard

pls i also nid it sir

my email is [email protected]

post it here. if u no it is real. most of us here are job searcher so, if realy want to help pls post it here for everybody to and stop u indirect sells of book

bye

Quote Originally Posted by olasam
    post it here. if u no it is real. most of us here are job searcher so, if realy want to help pls post it here for everybody to and stop u indirect sells of book

bye
    Post what How am I going to post it? URL is not allowed here.U are saying if it is real well I have mine with me and as far as I am concern many good Nigerians have applied and have their cards with them with same GUIDE while others are still on the way so I didn't just wake up one morning and started to talk about what I am not sure

I wish those that already have the package well and please use the package wisely.

I wish those that already have the package well and please use the package wisely.
    Have you been receiving my mails?

Quote Originally Posted by maxti
    what silly mails.u claim u have free information,get people emails only to spam them and direct to sites that would market information to them for money . people should avoid people like u.
    Hmmm, I see some people getting angry.Did I ever say that the GUIDE is free? Is that what you read here besides I never ask you to send me mail let alone money.

Now read the information again.....

Hi Friends,

Did I tell you that the GUIDE is free as well,I said that Nigerians can apply and the card will be shipped to your address free of charge if one uses the GUIDE I have.

Thanks

Those people asking me to post the link here,I told you that URL is not allowed here please.
    Thanks

more grace 2 ur elbow man.cos u're not stingy.MAY GOD BLESS U Abundantly.my e-mail [email protected]

Check your inbox please

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast