+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Free Unlimited MTN 100% Calls to All Network.Hurry & Start Yours Now! Also Free Browsing

Free Unlimited MTN 100% Calls to All Network.Hurry & Start Yours Now! Also Free Browsing

Some people do find it difficult to believe if something like free call exist.
    Let me make this clear to you guys out there, you may think it a lie or a kind of scam but its not to God who made me.
    Presently, there is even a trick 2 make free calls from Zain to Zain only but am not giving that 4 now until am through with what am working on it to make it to all network. But for the MTN, it calls all network even international. I swear to God for that. For a very long time, i have been using this MTN free call and i Think its God that made me Get it by meeting the right person.
    Have you ever thought about this?
    1. Free browsing on Mtn, Zain, Etisalat For Phone
    2. Free browsing on Mtn, Zain, Etisalat For Laptop
    3. Free call with mtn & zain,
    What did you discover?
    Glo is not always included. Why?
    So many reason why it is like that way but guys are still working on it.

If you are interested on getting this MTN call code give a call to 07035393286. I didnt say flash but it is also accepted. I will call back if am not busy.
    Note: I give this code for N3,500 on other forums but on this, I will give it for N3,000 and Non-negotiable.
    Please no delay and no unserious people should call.
    If i didnt call back when you flash then know am busy and try to call or flash back later.
    Note: Remember i said its to all network and 100% free, non-negotiable price of N3,000 and if you want the account details flash me.
    I guarantee you guys that the code works with you sim network(MTN) And not determine the type of phone you use. Which means that it works for all phones.
    CALL OR FLASH NOW 07035393286 or send me a text.
    Thanks

Re: Free Unlimited MTN 100% Calls to All Network.Hurry & Start Yours Now! Also Free Browsing

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL!

Re: Free Unlimited MTN 100% Calls to All Network.Hurry & Start Yours Now! Also Free Browsing

ARMED ROBBER!

Re.free unlimited 100% call...

'ka chi burobanka' if other fellas in da house like KEKANU et al can giv detail settings free on this forum y wil u demand 4money. U must b a scammer like somany others on dis forüm. Shegu kawai! Kai durun-uwaku. Barawo ole!

@gentle2sly10!
    Why not channel your energy towards doing something better rather than this mess you have posted here. Would you embark on this your crime based project if any of MTN, ZAIN or ETISALAT were yours?
    Do unto others as if you were the others!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

+ Reply