+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: BE FOREX XPAT IN JUST 2 DAYS $ EARN $300 OR MORE DAILY

BE FOREX XPAT IN JUST 2 DAYS $ EARN $300 OR MORE DAILY

Be a part of the worlds largest market of a daily $1.9 trillion and counting. No need paying exorbitant fees for seminars when you can easily learn it on your own. Learn it the way those holding the seminars learnt it. Anybody with an understanding of English language can do forex. Forex is real, it is not a 419 thing, ask any banker worker. They will confirm it. You need just three things to trade forex.1, An adequate knowledge of system. 2,Your start up capital, which is a minimum of $100 or $250 depending on the forex broker. 3, Internal connection or any cyber café around u. you can do it anywhere in the world with same account The second are the things you can get on your own but the first is what am offering you. Forex is a business that offers a very high return on investment. It is unlike the stock where you loose money when the market goes down. It is a 24hrs daily for five working days transaction. There are no minimum qualifications required to get started. It is something you can do at anytime of the day to suite your schedule or work or career. It was formally limited to mega banks and big organization, not until the advent of www.com were everybody with access to the Internet can join big banks and financial institutions in trading foreign exchange.
    Have you guys or girls ever came across or hared of FOREX.
    Well I did last three months and I was so happy that I did. I used job site engines site during my days on job-hunting on the street of Lagos for the past five years with my degree in economics. A Japanese friend, a friend on the net introduced me to this forex thing and sent me a full course manual and I paid for the delivery. On his instructions studied it for two weeks. You can do less depending on how fast your brain is, I did a free trading. we call it demo trading for nine days and since then no day pass without me earning less than $300 or more, and today I have an extra $17k and still counting. At least am a big boy for now.
    In the course of job hunting tried my hands on the yahoo thing and for 1 and half years I got nothing from white men. I came to find out one secret in the system that they don’t pay unless you do one thing or the other. So to all my friends (boys & girls) out there, always bear in mind that all those free drinks, money e.t.c. You get from the yahoo boys always has something spiritual it takes from you, whether you like it or not. I do not want to go into details about them. God bless the Japanese guy that introduced me to it. You can say it one day.
    Back to the FOREX. Recently I noticed that few persons have been using this forex thing to rip-off Nigerians. I wonder how in this present Nigeria, some heartless persons would require somebody without a job (or even with a peanut paying job) to cough out 40 to 70 k for a half baked knowledge of forex. How do you understand such technical thing in just 3 to 4 hours lectures and after that they give you a vcd plate, not minding if you have a laptop or desktop plus stand by NEPA. As you know 80 % of cyber cafes in Nigeria does not allow the use of diskettes and software plates. They also give a manual just like the ones we get in school from lecturers. You can only understand it unless you buy their textbooks or visit the library that is not even there. As for the forex seminar organizers, they compile a manual in a way you will not understand even if you should photocopy it from people that attended seminars. You will still need to come to them for a one hour one-on-one lecture, for a big fee of course. Some of them will require you to pay an extra fee for a monthly software subscription, meaning that without the later the formers are useless. By the time you know it you are an office. Then ask yourself, where really did they learn it from? Did they go through same process in the hands of foreign experts? No they did not, they got it from the same source I got it from. Some people these days after going to some of the seminars starts to sell the manuals they got from the seminar, not even checking if what they are giving out to the public contains all that will educate people on forex. They are advertising everywhere. I know about five guys, doing just that. Check out their adverts in the dailies. Don’t be deceived by the media hype, Forex is real and it is not worth the amounts as claim to be. Remember when the yahoo and hotmail.com thing first hit Nigeria in 1999/2000. A cyber operator charged me 1,500 for my first email account, next day I found out that creating an email account was as easy as eating bread and beans. I hate to remember that incident. Same thing with the GSM thing. Some people paid 40,000 for that small plastic sim card years ago, but today it is almost free. Do not be deceived into coughing out the money you don’t have. It will be good you learn it just the way the seminar organizers learnt it. Forex is a very simple thing to learn, not so complex as they claim it to be. It is so easy unless you are an idiot and does not understand English language, because this system is not restricted to even housewives and people that never attended school but can understand and read English. I learnt it with just my full course, one-on-one, self-study manual. I attended no seminar/workshop, no VCD software plates, and lunch before I started trading in my pay. Just last week I tried to place an advert in one of the daily papers and could you believe that my money was return with the excuse that I was spoiling business for some of their advert-customers in same field as my adverts. I also got no number calls warning me to desist from putting such adverts on the papers. That is Nigeria cartel factor and it is killing us. Still persisting on making sure that every one of you out there joins me and the rest of the world in this forex trading. Mind you many Nigerians are in it already. For me am sure that everyday that I trade am sure to rake in $300 or more depending on how much am using to place my trade. For now am not thinking of doing any job (Just Over Broke) so far as the international market is still transacting. Pardon please, I am not saying that you should discontinue expanding your chosen career. But for you job seekers, this certainly is your chance if you like so like it to be. Check out how much you spend looking for jobs, taking exams at all the places you are called to, I went through same stress. How secured even is your job if you have one already? Is the salary worth it? Think about supporting what ever you are earning with a daily $300 or more working just for less than one hour. Still in school or applying to be in school? Any person at all. This is a chance of a lifetime for you too. If you are reading this now and you are interested in forex online trading (for you will be happy you did) check the forex adverts in the dailies, join in their seminars/workshops or forex websites offering materials for sale, that is if you can afford their fees. But just incase you want my full course self-study manual, which teaches you how to open a forex trading account, how to withdraw money you have accumulated from your account, and the fundamental and technical analysis. The manual contains all that is to be known about Forex. In less than one month you will be trading like a pro. So you can contact me via SMS/call +2348086713215 or my email address, [email protected], [email protected] or you can forget you ever read this, look for a job or stick to whatever you are doing. Of the three options above, any which one you chose will help you in the future.You chose mine or not, I have nothing to loose. I just want to make you all know about forex trading and the uniqueness of the system. I believe that this would provide many of you the opportunity to have big financial freedom. So the choice is yours. Incase you start trading in the near future; try not to hold it from others, but not for free. Free things makes people lazy, but when you spend even the smallest amount you will be challenged to gain it back several folds. So thanks for hanging out this far with me “for your own good” for this long message.

At a give away sum of =N= 8,000. Which covers the packaging, courier service, and the manual.
    It will be good see all my friends in this forum to reap same way that am doing. Good luck and God bless you.
    IF YOU WANT ME TO SEND IT OVER TO YOU. YOU CAN PAY AS STATED IN MY TOPIC POSTING =N=8,000. TO MY
    ACCOUNT NUMBER= 03100073156699.
    ACCOUNT NAME= IZUKA NGOZI
    BANK = UBA
    THE ABOVE FEE COVERS PACKAGING, COURIER SRVICE, AND THE COURSE MANUAL. PLEASE NOTIFY ME OF THE PAYMENT THROUGH SMS TO 08086713215. SEND THE PARTICUKERS LIKE YOUR NAME IN FULL, FULL MAILING ADDRESS, YOUR PHONE NUMBER, AND THE BANK TELLER NUMBER TO MY E-MAIL BOX. DO NOT SMS THESE PARTICULERS TO MY NUMBER BECAUSE SMS ARE SOME TIMES NOT DELIVERED AT ALL. SO MY DEAR, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE AT ALL. TAKE THIS CHANCE AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY YOU DID. YOU WILL ALWAYS PUT EVERYTHING IN TO PRAYER, BECAUSE THAT HAS ALWAYS GUIDED ME. I WISH EVERY ONE OF YOU BACK THERE A GOOD LUCK JOB SEARCH.

Re: BE FOREX XPAT IN JUST 2 DAYS $ EARN $300 OR MORE DAILY

Thanks l have been very keen in knowing more about this money making system l hope and guess its for real unlike what those gnld péople did after toasting u and telling u d benefits attached to their network trade, they fail to tell u that it is not easy.sha l think l go down well with this expect my call soon.
    See u at the top

+ Reply