+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: FIND ME MY BLESSING!

FIND ME MY BLESSING!

There was this young man Ikem who admires the elegant and beautiful young lady Blessing, who often passes Ikem’s shop while going to work.
    It happens that this young lady does not live far from Ikem’s street but Ikem never knew that. At a time, Blessing travelled and stayed long. As Ikem never saw Blessing again he felt unhappy, his prayer then was how to see Blessing again.
    One day, a pastor of a church along Ikem’s street organized a one-day all night, announcing that he was coming with blessings. Ikem was so much happy because, at last, his own blessing would be among. At the crusade, Ikem sat at the front pew to see blessing. At the point of the session, the pastor shouted, “Oh no the blessing is here with you, receive your blessing” Ikem hurriedly stood up and walked around to see blessing but no way. He was disappointed.
    However, during offering, the pastor says, “offering time, blessing time”, Ikem was once more consoled and thus went to the stage to see blessing. But all to no avail. Blessing was yet to be found. Ikem was desperate so, at a point, he couldn’t hold it again and so, he screamed: “Oh Blessing where are you; pastor they have taken away my blessing. Find me my Blessing, find me my Blessing!!!
    Inaction breeds doubt and fear.Action breeds confidence and courage.If you want 2 conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it.Go out and get busy

Re: FIND ME MY BLESSING!

Very dry!!!

Its so funny i forgot to laugh,but now i remember ha ha ha.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

+ Reply