+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: FEMALES STILL LOOKING FOR A JOBOR NEED ADDITIONAL INCOME? CHECK THIS OUT!!!

FEMALES STILL LOOKING FOR A JOBOR NEED ADDITIONAL INCOME? CHECK THIS OUT!!!

Hey did I here u say hmm it’s one of those things we here all the time, scam, fraud etc? Don’t even think about it! This is about the best legitimate business I have come across that can yield you hundreds of thousands within months. All u need to do is to attend a seminar worth 2,500 only and you will be changed forever.
    I know many females tend to be comfortable with the idea that bcos they are females they can get anything just when they please especially by dehumanizing and illegitimate means. This may be true sometimes but I must let young ladies know that there are legitimate and more dignifying ways of being financially stable. Infact, I must add that I feel pained to know that most of the men within the age bracket of 18-35(or above) think that females are “bimbo’s”(attractive but unintelligent)
    It’s high time we changed this perception! Thus my reason for seeking a MASTER MIND ALLIANCE which is a co-ordination of knowledge and effort, in a spirit of harmony, between 2 or more people for the attainment of a definite purpose-being rich or better still earning a tremendous fortune.
    Please, for guys who may be reading this, i’m not here to teach ladies how not to see men as their heads cos even the bible and Quran says we must be submissive to men especially to our husbands but rather I want u to see it in the light of an effort geared towards making females see that they could also complement the men financially by working legitimately.
    Those interested in knowing details of this offer should call Veronica on 08054600541(females will be given preference)

NOTE: This business is not dependent on age, sex, religion or the likes. I just decided to be stick to the above criteria cos I can work conveniently with these group of people and most importantly want to make an impact in my generation.

Re: FEMALES STILL LOOKING FOR A JOBOR NEED ADDITIONAL INCOME? CHECK THIS OUT!!!

Hey! Guys and gals what are u waiting for? We keep complaining that there is no money in this country or it’s not possible getting your dream job with fat pay, yet there are several people accumulating this cash (not necessarily politicians). Now, it’s time to see that your destiny is in your hands, seize this opportunity and u will be glad u did.
    The time is gradually ticking away, decide now and make that call to register you for this seminar on Saturday 22nd September 2007. I bet u it’s going to be the firmest stepping stone to get to the top of the ladder of financial success. Remember, as I said earlier there is no such thing as” something for nothing”. The little sacrifice u make today may be that to change your life forever. Don’t be myopic!

YOUR DESTINY IS IN YOUR HANDS………

NOTE: Call either Veronica on 08054600541 or Chinwe on 08023557920 to REGISTER

Re: FEMALES STILL LOOKING FOR A JOBOR NEED ADDITIONAL INCOME? CHECK THIS OUT!!!

Hi pals, still expecting your calls!Infact, you have another chance again,this Saturday in Lagos to attend an absolutely free seminar to know all the details of this business opportunity.Well, after the seminar, if you decide to join the network you are required to pay a 2500naira registration fee. It is your choice to be financially free and stay rich. You have nothing to loose but something to gain so there is no harm in trying. See ya

+ Reply