Hi Nigerians,

Glad to be here again. My name is Michael and I believe some of you know me. I am an internet marketer and here I want to share a breaking news with you. Please do yourself a favour and read the entire page. You'll be surprise how this can be.

Searching for job for over 2 years without seeing any, I decided to carry on my research on how to make money without paying anyone.

Since 2007, I wasted a lot of money until an idea struck my mind. The idea is this:

A lot of people have problems all over the world and are willing and desperate to get answers to them. Unfortunately, nobody is solving their problem. When this idea dropped on my brain like egg on a nest, I decided to try it out and guess what? for the first time in my life, I made $225 after 4 days.

Please believe me, I am not here to exaggerate and say what is not real. I can't claim to make $1000 in a day when it's actually a lie.

You know what, since August 2009, I have been practicing this same technique and my income has grown from $225 to $410 to $550 to 770 and most recently, I received a payment to my account for a whopping sum of $1032.

Listen to me, You don't need a website, no referring, no adwords, no friends, just you and your computer and 3 hours work a week to keep the cash flowing.

It is not survey
It is not data entry
Not mlm
Not product selling
Not get rich quick

The truth is, I have not really made $2,000 yet but with the way things are going, I believe that this month I will definitely cross it because my account is already swelling.

Listen to me struggling Nigerian,

You can begin today and in the next 7 days, If you don't make at least $100, call me a liar.

I have built a good reputation online and i don't even want to adulterate it. You can type my name "michael Chibuzor" on google to see all my profile. I don't hide.

With this is mind, I thought that some of my fellow Nigerians will like to know my secret so that they can make money now. You see, i just enrolled for a part-time course and I pay my bills without begging Uncle and Aunties all from this little secret.

So let me ask you, are you ready to change your life? or will you leave this page only to spend another money on useless e-books that other nigerians sell without getting results.

Listen, they are all deceivers, they will never show you the way. keep buying their e-books and they won't even care if you succeed or not. Don't ask me how because I know, I have wasted my lifetime savings on them.

Ok, enough, I have not really decided on the number of people to coach but it wont be more than 50 serious ones. Please note that this is not a get rich today, it's a legal and hidden way to earn decent income for yourself.

It has not competition all all.

I will personally tutor everyone who for 5 days and after that, you will earn or call me a liar.

I'm so serious with this that I can swear on my late father that it works.

Now how much does it cost?

Off course, I won't dupe you but will definitely charge a token for it so that you can appreciate it. Already, when i advertised on the newspaper, 15 people have registered for it. I'm left with about 35 more people. Will you be among?

The cost for 5 days is just N3,000. this token is just for you to know that life is not free otherwise I would have given it free to all. But any free thing will soon go free also.

So, will that amount make you broke? if it will, don't register and remain where you are. If you have failed before, why not try one more time. I guarantee you will succeed.

MY GUARANTEE. IF YOU FAIL TO MAKE MONEY AFTER 30 DAYS OF TRYING MY SECRET, I WILL REFUND ANY MONEY I CHARGE YOU. THIS IS MY GUARANTEE!

How do you register, very simple:
Pay N3,000 into any branch of
Oceanic bank
Account Name: Michael Chibuzor Nwaokolo
Account Number: 03000101011919

After payment, text "READY" your name, email address and teller number to my phone here: 08072640826. that's all.

Now, stop reading, copy the payment details and head over to the bank. Don't act like the pharisees who don't believe anything. This works!

NOW HURRY! REGISTER TODAY AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER/

MICHAEL CHIBUZOR - 08072640826

P.S. You've have nothing to lose, if you don't succeed with my idea, you get your money back.

P.P.S. Just 50 people needed. Stop struggling, Forget the hype online. You don't need a website. Hurry and join the remaining 35 people.

I will be expecting your text.

All the best!