+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Dubai Petroleum Company - Letter of appointment REAL OR SCAM?

Dubai Petroleum Company - Letter of appointment REAL OR SCAM?

plss Guys read this and give me your honest opinion, i dont know if its tru or a scam.
    I applied on the 18th of August with this company and they just replied me, offering appointment. I called the legal practitioner that is to obtain an affidefit of gurantee and he asked for 2 passport photographs and the Sum of N10,000.
    Guys please i nedd to know if this is real or a scam.
    I appreciate ur opinons please.
    From The Desk Of The Chairman
    PETROLEUM COMPANY Employment Unit
    Recruiting Officials Of
    PETROLEUM COMPANY DUBAI

Dear IGBOKWE SUSAN CHIDINMA,

This is an affirmation that you have emerged successful and being appointed for the above stated position. The mode of selection was based on the following;

1. CV and qualification
    2. Mode in which your data is being presented on the employment data sheet.
    3. Work experiences.

We employ staff based on the basic four core values namely:- Productivity, Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our staff to exhibit These Core values. Also we ensure that all our staff especially our International employees are comfortable.

Attached here with for your perusal is your;-

? Appointment Letter
    ? Terms of agreement that you are to read very well and show acceptance by Printing and signing it and sending to us via email attachments.
    ? DUBAI Work permit Visa form, that you will fill the and return alongside the accepted “Terms Of Agreement Letter”

The resident work permit clearance certificate that is needed for any Employee to work in DUBAI should come from the DUBAI Immigration in the DUBAI. There for attached to this mail is DUBAI work permit form that will be Filled in capitals and submitted.

We will take care of the expenses and the provision of work visa to DUBAI, work and resident permits. Employees would have to provide a scan copy of their International passport to enable us undertake the processing of your work and resident permit in your favor.

Due to past experiences the company has had with international staff that absconded when they got to the DUBAI the company now makes it mandatory for every International Staff to summit an affidavit of guarantee from the FEDERAL HIGH COURT IN NIGERIA through the company accredited legal representatives in the NIGERIA.

This ensures that any Staff coming to work with us will not leave the company on getting to The DUBAI. You are required to contact our legal representatives once you are in acceptance of our job offer and the terms and conditions of work this will enable to assist you procure an affidavit of guarantee, which must be presented to us within one week of receipt of this offer letter so that we would commence the processing of your travel papers.

Below is the contact information of the Attorney whom you are to contact immediately to obtain an affidavit of guarantee from the FEDERAL HIGH COURT.

Contact Name: Barrister James Edidem
    Designation: Legal Practitioner & Senior Advocate
    Email: [email protected]
    Fed. Capital Territory Office
    Complex Block 'A' Area I I (Eleven)
    11 * M. B. 135, Garki Abuja. FCT
    Tel: 08181592267

Contact the Attorney if the terms below and attached are suitable with you. Indicate your telephone numbers and resident Address while contacting the attorney.

Note: failure to provide the Affidavit of Guarantee within the 10 Days of getting this appointment means an automatic termination of appointment. Note you are to bear the cost of the fee for the affidavit of guarantee and on the confirmation of the certificate from the FEDERAL HIGH COURT IN NIGERIA you are to submit the certificate to us along with an account information on where you will be reimburse on the expense you Incur as regards to procuring the affidavit of guarantee.

You are advised to write a Letter for reimbursement Addressed to the Chief Accountant Mrs. Jennifer Smith showing a scanned copy of payment receipts, Approval Letter from the Attorney There in Nigeria , and also request for the 75% salary advance for the first month payments (This is only payable once an evidence of affidavit guarantee is shown by our legal representatives There in Nigeria) Note: Please do present an account information that is accredited and money receivable by you.

Best regards as we waiting to receiving the duplicate copy of your affidavit of guarantee sworn in a FEDERAL HIGH COURT IN NIGERIA from you or our legal representatives.

Sheikh Mohammed
    Head of Employment Service
    Telephone: +971 4 343 2244
    Working Time : Mon — Fri. 9:00 — 4:00pm

Re: Dubai Petroleum Company - Letter of appointment

Guy run for your life, dey have attack u, no matter the requirement dey ask from u, all is just the (FMT) format.

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!independence scam..........................................

Three things friend,
    1. They r asking u 4 money
    2. What kind of petroleum company is that that doesnt hav a website
    3. The barrister is using a yahoomail instead of a company mail

Take your eyes of the job and ur emotions seeking 4 a job and look at this critically
    I discovered that one is only scammed when he is overtaken by emotions, lust and greed. It was good u sought advise. Takia

Re: Dubai Petroleum Company - Letter of appointment REAL OR SCAM?

This is no doubt a SCAM!
    There's no point trying to explain why; because the "Letter" has SCAM coded all over it.
    Discard it FAST!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

+ Reply