+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Do You Want To Make Cool $5 – $100 Daily Online?

Do You Want To Make Cool $5 – $100 Daily Online?

Are You Tired Of Being Broke?

Are You Tired Of Unemployment Problems?

Is The Global Financial Melt Down Affecting You?

Do You Feel Like Killing Yourself Because Of Money Problems?

Have You Been Scammed Online By “Idiots” Offering Online Jobs?

What Of HYIP Stuff – Full Of Scams?

O yea, if you are one of those, please STOP now and read this VERY important Letter because I’m about to help YOU change the story of your financial life INSTANTLY.

Are you ready? Let’s go…

Let me shock you a little……….You see, we normally invite our friends to join us on FaceBook, Twitter, MySpace, NetLog, etc and they do come along. But we forget that what we do everyday on those social networking sites can make us some dollars daily.

Yes, that is true. For example, if you invite 100 people daily to join you and 20 of them come along, do you know that you can earn $5 on each of them making you $100 daily?

I hope by now, you are beginning to see the light? Anyway, let’s roll because I know you want to learn how to make $5 – $100 daily online.

Now, sit back, take a cup of coffee, relax and let’s take a ride to making money online legitimately.

Making $5 – $100 Daily Online

Before you start to make some dollars with the S.E.C.R.E.T info I’m about to reveal to you for F.R.E.E, you will need a Liberty Reserve account.

Ok, what is Liberty Reserve?

Liberty Reserve is a worldwide online payment solution (e-currency) like PayPal, MoneyBookers, StormPay, etc. They are based in Costa Rica.

However, they are better than the other online payment solution mentioned above in the sense that:

(a) They charge 1% on transfers below $200 and $2.99 on transfers as from $200 and above. So, it means that even if you transfer $20,000, they will charge the receiver $2.99.

(b) Also, the transfers are IRREVERSIBLE. There is no charge-back unlike those online payment solution mentioned above. They have been there since 2002.

(c) They accept people all over the world freely unlike PayPal, MoneyBookers, etc.

How Do I Create An Account?

Just go to: libertyreserve.com When the site opens, click on CREATE ACCOUNT and a new page will appear. Here, you will see an online form to fill. Fill it accordingly and follow the instructions you will see on the site.

Do note that they will create a default password, pin and master key for you. Check your email to get the Liberty Reserve account number. It starts with U followed by six numbers. Use it to login again (with the default password, pin and master) and you will be needed to fill in the second registration form.

After all these hassles, your account is now ready.

If you want to change your default password, pin and master key, then login again. When you are inside your account, then click on SETTINGS and make the changes you need.

Make sure you coded the new password, pin and master key into you brain so that you don’t loose your money.

Why I love Liberty Reserve is that it’s very secured. Before you get to your money, you will move up to three places. And to transfer funds will require your master key.

WARNING: I advice that you create a fresh email account for you online accounts. Don’t use the same email that everybody knows for any of your online accounts. Never use that email to post anything online. Keep it secret. Why? Because, hackers will use email extractor to extract thousands (if not millions) of email addresses posted online and send phishing email to them. They will tell you that your Liberty Reserve account is having some problem.

Assuming, you are not someone like me who knows their style (I also have a software that detects forged websites), you will end up giving them your account number, password, pin and master key. They will login to your account and wipe out your money. But if the email address is fresh and you have not used it to post anything online, then how can they get it and send rubbish email to you? No way! Even if they send it to your well-known email address, you will just delete it like I do when I see such email because I never use such email address for any of my online accounts. Can you see the secret now?

How Do I Fund My Liberty Reserve?

There are some reputable sites where you can fund your Liberty Reserve account. I recommend you check these sites: e-naria.com because they sell cheap and they are fast.

Some of them will fund your Liberty Reserve account through Credit Card, Western Union, MoneyGram, Bank Wire and local currency. (You can as well sell your Liberty Reserve dollars for cash to any of them when you start making cool dollars as I will explain below).

How Do I Make $5 – $100 Daily Into My Liberty Reseve Account?

I’m giving you this program because it’s NEW. It’s not yet crowded or saturated.

And best of all, it’s not HYIP. You are paid INSTANTLY into your Liberty Reserve account directly without the consent of the program initiators.

To start the whole process, you will need to fund your Liberty Reserve account with $6 or more. (What is actually needed is just $6 one-time investment but Liberty Reserve will charge you 1%. So, after the charges, you will still have $6 in your account).

Let’s Move Fast To Get The MONEY…

I now assume that you have $6 in your Liberty Reserve account. Just click here: www./5dollarbiz

When you get to the site, click on JOIN NOW. You will see the three names to be paid to become a member. Select the “I Agree” box and click on JOIN NOW. The program will direct you to pay the first person $2 in the program directly into his Liberty Reserve account. After payment is made, do click on RETURN TO MERCHANT and you will pay the second person $1.5 and later the admin $1.5.

When you must have made all the payments and clicked on RETURN TO MERCHANT, you will see where you to fill your details. Please, make sure you filled the correct details especially your Liberty Reserve account number. Then, click on SUBMIT.

After successful submission, you will see your referral link. Copy this link for the next line of battle.

Now, It’s Time To Make MONEY Legally….

This is where the referral link you copied will make you unending $5 all the time.

Go to: www. or www.. the long copied referral link inside the bar and click on Make ! or Shorten. The long referral link will now be shortened.

Start promoting this link on forums, your blogs, Twitter, FaceBook, other social networking websites accounts, etc. You can even buy bulk email addresses or use a safelist programs or a software program created by SageWebs.com.

The most important thing is to make sure that as many people as possible get into this lucrative wealth-sharing program through your referral link.

For example, if you are sending email to 1000 people daily for invitation with your referral link and only 1% joins, that will be $50 in front-end and maybe $10 – $20 in the back-end.

To be modest, if you just earn $50 daily, in 30days that will be $1,500 monthly.

So, you can see with me the potential in this Best Home-Based Online Job that pays you directly without any interference whatsoever.

Remember, you can as well use PPC like Google Adwords to drive traffic for sign-ups through your referral link.

I bet you, this is a GREAT opportunity to make some dollars online you have ever dreamed of.

So, click on www./5dollarbiz to start making MON£¥ right away.

Re: Do You Want To Make Cool $5 – $100 Daily Online?

Please www./5bizdollar not 5dollarbiz

+ Reply