+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: DO YOU BELIEVE IN STOCKS?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN STOCKS?

HI ALL

as you can see i usually deviate from this issue of looking for a job because i don't believe in it. no one has ever achieved financial freedom working for somebody. check your books. the earlier you accept this the better. i believe in taking advantage of opportunities to crate a lasting wealth.

i preach forex trading and stock investment. if i should ask you, what would you be worth in 5 years time? pls answer that question.

investing in stocks today is a way to create wealth unknowingly. if you wouldn't mind i have written good books on that and i am going to send you one for free if you request. reach me at [email protected]

Re: DO YOU BELIEVE IN STOCKS?

I need it materials on Forex and i think i am begining to tow your line of self employment.Thanks greatly,i have sent a mail to your box.

Hi,
    Pls i need ur free books on stocks and forex, u can send it to my yahoo mail? [email protected] thanks.

Regrds,
    Jerry.

Hi
    Pls i need ur free books on investing on stocks pls, u can send it to my yahoo mail? [email protected] thanks.

jerry.

please i need ur book cos am also interested.my email add is [email protected].i ll apreciate it if u send it to me

pls do send the books on stock to my email box.my email address is [email protected]ks.
    duribe

Pls I need it too. Thanks. My e-mail address is [email protected]

I wont mind a copy for myself. my email [email protected].
    Thank you
    God Is Good!

hi.i believe in stocks but not forex.i am a proud doubting thomas of forex,6k4u,diamond club etc.i have heard many say you cannot attain financial freedom working for others.but we know even young people that have attained it working in companies.they use porche cars,do not owe anybody and are breadwinners.i am very practical.i am yet to know anyone around me who has made it through this forex.we only hear "one guy", we never know them. please if there's anyone who knows "one guy" that has made it around your neighbourhood.its quite even that some do not identify with forex as a guarantee to wealth as you are 100% sure it is.practical people want to know neighbours who are involved and have made it and not hearing the marketing regular stories of "one guy made 5m in two weeks!".some are determined,work in companies and still make your legitimate pay and gain that freedom.with forex(shares) you arenot guaranteed for financial freedom as with the guy next door earning 5m p/a,in life you are not guaranteed wealth -and indeed being an office workers with plans you can and will attain finacial freedom.it goes beyond how much you make to how you manage how much you make. its unfortunate nigerians no longer want to work because the government is not providing jobs with taxes they collect. some unemployed ones console themselves instead of facing up to challenges.i am an ICT guy and stand to be convinced that forex guarantees you financial freedom. i have met many people who believe going to work in the morning maintaining peace of mind,collect your salary and have another business is better than the stress and uncertainty of 6K 4 U,forex,diamond lub;clubfreedom infact i'ld rather invest in wealthsolution,pennywise than those. may people who went into it have lost hope.they allowed marketers and promotional speakers mislead them of 40k etc.
    PLEASE I AM NOT ATTACKING YOU BUT WANT MORE CONVINCING TRUTHS.I ONLY WONDER WHY THE CITIZENS OF THE ORIGINATING COUNTRIES HAVE NOT RESULTED TO IT AS THE ONLY SOURCE OF INCOME.even the forex masters in nigeria cannot boost making 500k in the last 6 mnths it started disturbing us.from experience i know someone who goes browsing 24hrs,made nothing and eventually quit.
    if you must be a man, be a real man.

smoothstallion

i can understand your fears. the fact that you have not seen anyone made money from forex does not mean it isnt paying. maybe you need to do a little travel or come and have a chat with me. like in every business there are risks in forex. i know i have lost as much as 900 real dollars in forex but i have equally made more. these days i win more . looks like your mind is made up although the wrong way but i will like to make you and every other reader here an offer.

i believe that not too many people will make you this proposition

open a micro FOREX ACCOUNT WITH 150 DOLLARS , give me your user and pass , and in the first week i will garantee your 200 pips

once done , we will discuss the profit sharing

YOU open the account

YOU deposit or withdraw money

I trade your first 200 pips (microlots if you are afraid or sceptical

THEN and only THEN we will talk seriously ,'cause i put my money where my mouth is

PM ME FOR THAT

hi richguy. howdy? well i only critised forex for you to be more realistic to people as regards the same hard work and time they have to put in to that as they would put in to other more practical ways of self realisation, achievements and eventual financial freedom.in fact more hardwork and funny it is that not as much challenging as work with/for others.one school of thoughts says to be well organised in life to run your own business and effectively get others to work for you, first you have to work in a more organised establishment to understand fundamental principles of business and personally improve yourself in readiness to unleash your financial freedom.
    if you must be a man, be a real man.

+ Reply