DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN EASILY MAKE OVER #165,000 WEEKLY ONLINE WITHOUT SELLING, ADVERTISING, REFERRING OR OWNING A WEBSITE"
Dear Fellow Nigerians, I'm going to keep this short and sweet - I'm not going to bore you with the usual "rags-to-riches" story because I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear it. What I will say though, is this, if you're tired of all the so-called "systems" and business opportunities that require you to sell affiliate products, run pay per click advertising campaigns operate websites or recruit new members then I have excellent news for you. Keep reading because I guarantee that this will be the most important piece of information you will ever read about making money online or in general for that matter. I have discovered an amazingly simple income system that will allow you and anyone else to earn an incredible income from home, just by using your computer and the Internet. This system is called "The BLUE CHIPS:
* No building websites * No selling products - in any way shape or form * No advertising * No data entry * No Adsense * No mailing lists * No rebate processing * No recruiting new members - this is not MLM * No uplines or downlines * No currency trading * No chain letters * No surveys or "paid to read" programs
Recent Comment "I subscribed to your BLUE CHIPS yesterday. Wow! So simple and yet brilliant. Congratulations and many thanks!" Omoye.Benin City
I have been using this simple,1 step system for the past couple of years to generate a mind-blowing income, and now I'm going to show you EXACTLY how. Now I have absolutely no doubt that you've heard claims like that a thousand times before and you may have even tried a few programs already? If you have tried then I can guarantee that you would have been required to do at least one of the following in order for you to make a profit: 1) Run a "pay per click" advertising campaign 2) Join affiliate programs 3) Recruit new members 4) Build websites Sure, all of the above may be effective ways of making money, but are they for everyone? Of course not! Here's why: 1) "Pay per click" advertising costs have shot through the roof. Getting a decent ranking means paying more per click - most people end up losing money instead of making it. 2) Affiliate links and programs can be very confusing and overwhelming if you've never used them before. 3) Recruiting new members can be a waste of both time and money. 4) Building websites is time consuming, costly and too complicated for most people.
Forget about all of the above. In fact, forget EVERYTHING you think you know about making money online because I'm going to show you exactly how to make thousands of dollars by using methods that are so simple, so incredibly obvious, it still amazes me that they actually do exist. For the past few months I have not had to sell one product, join one affiliate program or build a single website and I easily make $4000 per week without fail. For most days I only have to work for around 1-2 hours. Not only is the work incredibly simple, but it's even entertaining! I simply wake up whenever I feel, check my online accounts - where there is ALWAYS money waiting to be collected, perform the necessary tasks, switch off my computer and enjoy the rest of my day. No commute to work and no worries. I just relax and make piles of money, day after day and week after week. I now dread all those days I spent slaving at my old job for minimum wage!
Recent Comment "I tried this for a joke but what you showed me was amazing. I made $200 last night just by using step! Thanks for sharing this with me." David Adayemi 'Lagos,

THE PAY IS VIRTUALLY INSTANT That's right, as soon as money goes into my online accounts, I am free to spend it! I simply use a special debit card which allows me to withdraw my earnings at anytime of the day from any ATM anywhere in the world - no waiting for commission checks at the end of each month. And since I don't have to rely on making sales I can just sit back, run the system and make a steady, GUARANTEED PROFIT each and everyday.
SOME MORE FACTS: * Anyone in any country can make money with this * This does not involve promoting affiliate products * You will never have to run a pay per click advertising campaign * You will not be applying for government grants * This has nothing to do with MySpace, YouTube or anything else similar * You will never need to work long hours * This is not cash gifting * This has nothing to do with investing in Real Estate * This is not some "chain letter" scheme * This is not "rebate processing" * This is not a mail from home system * You will never have to recruit anyone * This is not a currency trading system * You will never need to build or maintain websites * This does not involve paid surveys or emails * This is not envelope stuffing
Recent Comment "I've paid more than 10 times as much for other programs that never worked. The BLUE CHIPS System was a very nice change. I've already made more from this than all the other programs combined!" Pastor Henry Adogame.Ogun State.
THIS WILL NEVER BECOME SATURATED - EVER This system is not based around selling or advertising - therefore competition means nothing. It doesn't matter if one or one million people do this - everyone can still earn as much as they want, whenever they want. Market saturation is no issue. Some income systems are simply brilliant when they come out, but once everyone starts catching on, the competition increases and your earnings decrease. This will never happen with BLUE CHIPS - guaranteed. Everyone in your street or suburb could run this at the same time and you could all make just as much money - competition means nothing! BLUE CHIPS is an incredibly simple system - so simple, I bet that even a 12 year old could run this and make money. There is absolutely nothing complicated about it - 1 step, that's all. This is not a 500 page e-book and this is not some complicated money making course. This is a short, straight-to-the-point money making system that works without fail each and every time.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS BLUE CHIPS looks very similar to other ATM card money making systems that I have previously seen. Is your program just a cheaper version? No - definitely not. The BLUE CHIPS System has absolutely nothing to do with any other ATM card system. This is not affiliated or related to any other system in any way shape or form. The BLUE CHIPS is completely unique - there is nothing else like it. Does this really involve no selling, advertising, recruiting or websites? There is absolutely NONE of the above involved. Does this involve filling out online surveys or getting paid to read email? No, there is no way that you could make $4000/week by filling out surveys or reading email. Clickbank or PayPal is not available in my country, can I still make money? Yes - There is no selling involved, therefore you don't need to create a Clickbank or PayPal account. Does this involve adult related material or anything else unethical? No, absolutely not. Is this one of those programs where the only way to make money is by referring it to other people? No, there is absolutely no selling, advertising or referring involved - of any kind. Is there any support provided for BLUE CHIPS members? Yes, of course. Fast and reliable support is provided for all members. Can this be used worldwide? Yes, this can be used from any computer, anywhere in the world.
Recent Comment "Thanks for the tips. I'm on day 2 and I've already made $300. Good stuff!" John Abidemi(Lagos)
SO WHY AM I SHARING THIS WITH YOU? Well firstly, as I mentioned above - competition is no issue. It doesn't matter how many people do this along with me because it will have absolutely no effect on my personal earnings. Also, instead of saying something like "I just want to help people" or "I want to put an end to Internet scams" I'll simply be honest and say this, anything useful is worth selling for a price - plain and simple. People want to know how to make money and I'll gladly show them - Please this is for Nigerians only! And it is to support the Vision 2020. I show you how to make $4000 every week by doing virtually nothing and you give me a small fee for that knowledge - that's a pretty fair transaction don't you think?
OK, HOW MUCH IS THIS PACKAGE GOING TO COST? Yes, a measly 2,000 Naira is all it takes. This will covered our expenses in training materials and running future cost of productions. We do realize that this fee may be inconvenient; however, this is done to shift through those applicants who may not be serious. It is also to compensate for our materials and production costs otherwise we would be wasting countless dollars sending materials to "curious" individuals instead of the serious individuals who really need this and who are required. As soon as you receive the training materials, you can begin the very same day. There are no hidden or monthly costs. When you pay the small fee just once you will receive instant access to the system that earns me $4000/week, it's that simple, I could easily be like everyone else and charge 8,000 Naira or more for it but what's the point? I make the REAL money by actually using this system - not selling it. You will not find a system like this anywhere else online. This is not one of those programs that hundreds of people are selling on success digest extra magazine or any others news paper, magazines, etc, this is 100% original content!
WILL THIS MAKE ME MONEY? BLUE CHIPS are foolproof system that will make you money - no matter your previous level of experience. Due to high popular demands from Nigerians the package is now 2,000 Naira only, pay to account no-4034457381590,Name-OLAREWAJU BUSUYI J, Bank-GTBank, after payment please call and send your full names, deposit slip no, functional email and phone no to this no-08038105513 for your package, the package will be send to your email same day after confirmation and you can begin that same day, please Note this fee is use to reach out for more helping hands for Quick delivery,For those who got the package free earlier, if you have been blessed, please share your blessings and testimonies to others, and support the less privilege one's in your communities, the package is not for self-centered and secret people, and for those who still assumed that the package is a scam, I laugh at them because they have not seen our package and they have been left behind. Without wasting to much time you can see the payments proof below but your computer system most have an acrobat reader at least 4.0 to view it, we never consider this proof has important because we know who we are and also feel that most systems in Nigeria especially the people that are using cafe can not view it because of no acrobat, but do to popular demands we decided to give it a try.
Let us think positively and act responsibly to make Nigeria a great Nation, thanks and God bless you.
Pastor John.