+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: data entry job

data entry job

is data entry job working in Nigeria pls help

Re: data entry job

i'm about to discover

Re: data entry job

My dear house members,

data entry jobs pay in Nigeria. The problem is SECRECY. I found out recently that some people get contracts to input data on spreadsheets. A typical example is the NPC. The data from the last census requires a substantial volume of manpower. Insiders tend to give information about this and reserve slots for their "personal person"

A so-called friend of mine got a slot but refused to disclose it until she was found out. You see how people can be?

This is not limited to the NPC. There are other organizations that work with large volumes of data. About 2 years ago, I got a typing contract at a publishing house. You are paid based on the number of pages you type. I type 60 WPM (start working with typing tutor o if you can't type fast. That is how I mastered the keys).

Forget all the oyibo people are speaking. Data entry jobs exist in the unlikely places. As an advocate of
    "being your brother's keeper" I shall keep you guys informed on any openings (after securing my slot sha!). If you are the kind looking for 1 million dollars in one week, Then data entry job is definitely not for you.
    Cool and Legit

+ Reply