+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CRACKED SOFTWARES NOW AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA

CRACKED SOFTWARES NOW AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA

thanks to our naija boys, and friends of nigerian and the world, softwares used by design firms are now available in the country. some of this softwares that i've come across include AUTOCAD 2007(the latest AUTOCAD version), HYSIS 2004(for process engineers), SACS 5.2 and STAADPRO II(FOR STRUCTURAL AND CIVIL ENGINEERS), CAESAR 4.5(for piping engineers). I call on any person willing to develop himself and get a good job in a design firm to get this softwares cos AUTOCAD is about being extinct.

Re: CRACKED SOFTWARES NOW AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA

hi room, i've got HYSYS 2004, PDMS 11.6, CAESAR 4.5, SACS 5.2, and STAADPRO 2004 softwares available. Any interested person should contact me on [email protected] or 08060803637

Quote Originally Posted by wise_many2k
    thanks to our naija boys, and friends of nigerian and the world, softwares used by design firms are now available in the country. some of this softwares that i've come across include AUTOCAD 2007(the latest AUTOCAD version), HYSIS 2004(for process engineers), SACS 5.2 and STAADPRO II(FOR STRUCTURAL AND CIVIL ENGINEERS), CAESAR 4.5(for piping engineers). I call on any person willing to develop himself and get a good job in a design firm to get this softwares cos AUTOCAD is about being extinct.
    omo nna. otigba boys... na soso cracked software una dey wan buy. awuf! :P
    G

Hi guys ,
    Can anyone in the house help me with study guide for exam 70- 270 i.e windows XP ,please it urgent.......my email adds is [email protected]

its not about us getting awoof stuffs. If u know the value of this softwares u'll marvel. The autocad we use are just too expensive (about $35,000). Search there web and see. Most softwares we use here are cracked that is why u can afford them. so i'm only doing my part to help those who wanna help themselves.

hi, please i'm very interested in the HYSYS and PDMS software. How can i get it. i'll mail you with my contact. thank you.

hi, please i'm very interested in the HYSYS and PDMS software. How can i get it. i'll mail you with my contact. thank you

+ Reply