Please read through...*Helping Hands International is a Non Governmental Organisation that Is touching lives and empowering people daily*.
We do this through the following services we offer:
1 - *Humanitarian Services* - we donate to charity and less privileged homes.
Your N6,600 or any amount you paid for your registration is actually *a donation* to the less privilege.
Presently, there are over 150 orphans under the scholarship of Helping Hands International.... from Nursery up to tertiary classes.
Widows are being empowered weekly with N160,000 each to help set up a Small Scale Business.
These and many more are what your *Registration/Donation is doing*
2. *Trade and Skill Acquisition* - we train our members on various skills to empower them to take their world.
3. *Financial Empowerment*
This is empowering financially through the amazing rewards/Compensation system in place.
4. *Asset and Property support* - here we give you free interest loans to acquire properties.
5. *Scholarship award Services* - here we give scholarships to non members who we appoint / recommend that are really less privileged..
We are also entitled to enjoy scholarship on our own children... Which is Amazing.
*6. Free Medical Services for Adult citizens in Nigeria*
As a way of truly giving back to the society, We have decided to take care of certain area of health for the retirees around us.
We have started with the free eye care services in conjunction with the Benjamin Franklin foundation.
We strongly believe that within a short period of time we will get to other areas of medicine.

*Helping Hands International was born out of passion to touch lives and empower people.
It was founded in Philippines by Mrs Luzviminda Mac-Elvis (CEO/Founder) in 2010
Helping Hands was introduced in Nigeria on December 3rd, 2013
It was officially launched in Nigeria on May 30th 2014.
For becoming a help partner through your token donation, we always appreciate our partners
If you like the vision and the business/empowerment opportunity of Helping Hands International (H2i)you are required to make a non-refundable partnership/membership fee of $40 (N6,600), and you become a partner. We have various stages in the organization.
The official exchange rate used in H2i is N165/$1 so the economic inflation doesn't affect H2i

*HOW IT WORKS*
There are 5 Stages of Earnings in H2i

*Stage1 - Associate Member member*
As an ASSOCIATE member, you can then introduce *at least 2* other persons and these introduce their own 2 each.
You get $8 (N1,320) for each persons you personally introduce.
If you personally introduced all 6 persons in stage 1, you get $8 x 6 = $48 plus $10 (matrix completion bonus) making a total of $58 (N9,570)
*Remember: Referral Bonus for 2 persons personally introduced to the NGO by you = $16 (N2,640)*
*Referral Bonus for 6 persons personally introduced to the NGO by you = $48 (N7,920)*
Stage 1 Matrix Bonus for completing the stage = $10 (N1,650)

TOTAL BONUS FOR STAGE 1

If you personally introduced 2 people *who* also introduced their two persons $26 (N4,290)
*OR* if you personally introduced all 6 persons $58 (N9,570)
[You graduate to *Stage 2*

*Stage 2- MASTER Member*
This stage has 5 levels.
As those in your stage 1 also completes their stage 1, they graduate and join you in stage 2.
Your stage 2 matrix continues to fill from level 1 to level 5. *This Stage is basically Team Work because it comprises of the 6 people you brought in Stage 1... and ALL THE PEOPLE THEY WILL BRING IN.*
At the completion of stage 2 you earn a total of $1,000 (N 165,000) matrix bonus through level 2 to level 5.
In addition to $1,000, you get a free HP laptop
You graduate to stage 3.

*STAGE 3- SUPER Master*
This Stage also have 5 levels.
As those in your stage 2 also complete their stage 2, they graduate and join you in stage 3.
Your stage 3 matrix continues to fill from level 1 to level 5.
At the completion of stage 3 you earn a total of
N495, 000 matrix bonus through level 1 to level 5.
In addition, you get a brand new HYUNDAI ELANTRA OR SUV CAR.
You will be required to recommend two less privilege persons for financial empowerment.
Both will receive N160,000 each.

*STAGE 4 MINISTER
As those in your stage 3 also completes their stage 3, they graduate and join you in stage 4.
Your stage 4 matrix continues to fill from level 1 to level 5.
At the completion of stage 4 you earn a total of #990,000 matrix bonus through level 1 to level 5.
In addition to cash bonus of N990,000 you get a 2nd brand new HYUNDAI SUV Car Award.
You also qualify to access an interest ?free loan (on request) N1,980,000 or a property fund.
You are required to *recommend one orphanage home for empowerment*

STAGE 5 PRIME MINISTER
This has two levels.
The prime minister stage is a 2x2 matrix like stage 1.
As those in your stage 4 also complete their stage 4,
they graduate and join you in stage 5.
Your stage 5 matrix continues to fill from level 1 to level 2.
At the completion of stage 5 you earn a total of $12,000 (#1,980,000) matrix bonus through level 1 to level 2.
In addition to $12,000 cash bonus, you get a HOUSING FUND OF $40,000 (#6.6 million ).
You qualify for a yearly INFINITY BONUS OF $5,000 (#825,000).
This is paid to every completed stage 5 members once every year.
A yearly all-expense-paid international trip is an entitlement of every stage 5 members.
AN EDUCATIONAL FUND OF $2000 (#330,000) is an entitlement of every stage 5 members to support their children's education.
A stage 5 member is also eligible to access a higher loan (ELITE CLUB LOAN) of up to $44,000 (#7,260,000) on request.

In case u wanna be part of d movement please send your donation to
account number: 0042460971 (Saving Account)
account name: Bankole Oluyemi Adekunle
Bank: Diamond bank PLC
?

WHY MUST YOU PAY INTO MY ACCOUNT?
Good question! You see,
In Helping Hands community, our means of payment is called ewallet or emoney Not CASH. It is an electronics currency and YOU have to own enough to make your donation or registration.
As a new prospect , you don't have this yet. For this reason you have to pay to someone who has it to pay on your behalf from his or her Ewallet account to get you registered.
YOU CAN Only find Ewallet and buy from only registered and active members of Helping hands international. Most often, the best person to buy from and Pay for your donation in other to get registered is your sponsor (the person you contacted to know more about the business). I am already a success story in Helping Hands International and am very interested in duplicating my kind of success in YOU. So fear not!
Hence, to get registered, you have to pay to your sponsor(me) for the ewallet, i am going to donate to helping hands on your behalf. Its after YOU have been registered that YOU CAN now have your own ewallet account. So for now, you are paying to your sponsor's(me) account in cash for the equivalent amount of ewallet or emoney am going to spend from my ewallet vault in getting YOU registered as your sponsor.
The same way YOU paid to my account when signing up, so also will your prospects pay into your own acct in the near future for same reason.
Once, YOU have made your payment, kindly send your payment details to your sponsor(me) privately. Also send the following personal details to me as
14184411_1051717361591970_4891855177489994231_n.jpgchk080iwmaaby0t.jpg13238984_1734542720133905_1897424821911850748_n.jpgwell so i can complete your account/registration as soon as YOUR payment is confirmed

Sponsor ID: OLDSOL30
YOU CAN view the online form to complete on your behalf here: www.helpinghandsinternational.biz/join-now.php
Here are the Information I need to get YOU registered.
1.FULL NAME
2.MOBILE NO
3.DATE OF BIRTH
4.ADDRESS
5.GENDER
6. State
7.Country
8. Preferred Username
9. Password
10. Transaction Password
11. EMAIL
12. BANK NAME
13 ACCOUNT NO
14.ACCOUNT HOLDERs Name.
15. Next of Kin Name
16. NXT OF KIN DATE OF BIRTH
17.RELationship of nxt of kin to U.
18.NXT OF KIN's PHONE Number.
Note: once this details are received, we create your account and forward YOUR account details to YOU.
Your can reach me on this digits +2347069641323 or e-mail: [email protected]