+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Topic: CHAMS PLC INTERVIEW: How did it go guys?

Re: CHAMS PLC INTERVIEW: How did it go guys?

Quote Originally Posted by ROMZYBOI
    no word yet o.heard the md is baq sha
    Where d guy go b4?

when we did our 3rd interview on the 23rd of july we were told that he was in the uk but would b back that weekend.

I got a text today inviting me for the 4th stage interview. Any one else ? See you all at the top!!

Yes oh.most people were called.varying times ranging from 2.15 pm to 3.to 4.30
    On tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by bisolar
    Yes oh.most people were called.varying times ranging from 2.15 pm to 3.to 4.30
    On tuesday.
    A very close friend here, One of our very own on this forum was slated for 9 am...My txt reads 11:15am.

But guys, this should tell us somtin. Lets rub minds together and find them out before the day. May I start with these few questions?
    1. What are we to expect now?
    2. Is this the meeting with Mr Aladekomo or an evicting stage again?
    3. If it is with the MD, then why varying times?
    4. Considering the late interviews that majority had in the previous stages, which was as a result of these different times, wld this stage also run into these late hours?
    Would the Great ALADEKOMO be able to interview pple at such odd times?
    5. Well, I think I av more questions to ask but will like to throw it open at this point
    Butr my candid advice::::
    This time, TIME MAY BE STRICTLY FOLLOWED, especially as it has to do with MD. HENCE, DON'T BE LATE FOR THE TIME U WERE SLATED FOR.
    it cld be a major determining factor.
    House wat do u think? especially WHAT DO WE EXPECT?

One luv!

@dynamicfellow you are right and your questions are on point.on the 1st question i cant imagine what to expect.same of the old same i guess.but this should be the last stage.i guess its the md now we are seeing since the 3rd stage involved their top officials.i am yet to see 2 people with same time.which peharps means it is one on one.but one cant conclude.as to whether the md will conduct late night interview.who knows.
    @all who knows the kind of questions to expect.have we gotten to salary bargaining?

got an invite for 9am on tue, guess it will be the same interview questions plus some random question
    u can check out these old posts for an idea on the interview with the chairman, the 1st one isn't encouraging
    http://www.naijahotjobs.com/nigerian...ent-exercise/?

http://www.naijahotjobs.com/engineer...../charms-plc/ - Cached - Similar

@romzyboi.waoh.read d recommended posts and didnt find the 1st funny.but then again it was in 2008 so maybe they ve changed.imagine going through 7 stages and not getting the job.wtf.lets see what happens.4th stage is still acceptable.its anything after thats absurd.i know pple who fly to lag from ph for the interviews not to talk of feeding expenses and hotel bills.
    @all does anyone have any insider info.that could help on if we r meeting the md this stage,the number they intend employin and what they pay

gzl

I wish all you guys God's favour & Success in your 4th (perhaps, final) stage interview most especially @dynamicfellow. We earnestly await your testimony.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Quote Originally Posted by bisolar
    @dynamicfellow you are right and your questions are on point.on the 1st question i cant imagine what to expect.same of the old same i guess.but this should be the last stage.i guess its the md now we are seeing since the 3rd stage involved their top officials.i am yet to see 2 people with same time.which peharps means it is one on one.but one cant conclude.as to whether the md will conduct late night interview.who knows.
    @all who knows the kind of questions to expect.have we gotten to salary bargaining?
    @bisolar. there are several pple with same time. i however dont think we have any bargain to make. we probably only need to know wat they have to offer. they have their laid down pay package within the range..... let me confirm my info 1st.
    @gzl. i wan be like u na. we av to represent if u know wat i mean. 10x for ur wishes and comment

wish you guys d best.By God's grace you will find favour in the eye's of the MD

Information reaching me is that we may see 2 sets of persons, the MDs and the group MDs afterwhich we need to do paper work with the HR...I just hope everything works out fyn

@dynamicfellow- i honestly wish you the best... As don gzl, we earnestly await your testimony...
    @bisolar- 2008 is such a long time from now, so don't be afraid... The process myt not get that long... And if it does, may the Lord grant thee favour and grace...
    @all hopefuls- food wey u go chop no go pass u by, if you miss am gan sef, dey go carry am come meet you for your doormot... That's wat i call Being Favoured.....

+ Reply
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast