+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: CBN UPDATE

Re: CBN UPDATE

We pray they make it 20%.

God help us all.

what is the propability of getting the 40% when they might have selected those they want? i pray 4 God intervention ooooooooooooo

CBN INTERVIEW MY EXPERIENCE.

Grertings to all house members. I am back from my cbn interview,the questions weree based on area of specialization. My test centre was at PH.while my interview centre was @ cbn office Enugu.

Hope to hear from any member that has further info after the interview as development unfolds from CBN........ Best wishes to every body.

house u people should tell us the truth, some are saying that the result will soon be out while some have 4 interview

from a reliable source, interview has started but i guess it would be in batches, no one around has been invited especially those that wrote in Lagos, whether 40% or not, all will be determined by the number of employee neede by cbn, if less out of the qualified people scales through the whole interview process,others will be invited following the regression of the scores, all should be handled to God has favor is from God alone.
    as for those that may want to use crooked means,i mean the nigerian factor, your probe will be done by Sanusi too, so shun that and avoid disgrace of the highest order as your name will be published as well.
    thank you

na wa o sum re saying interview sum r saying test results which do we believe? if u dnt hv concrete info pls dnt past it here.

This house is not meant for LIES, Pls, any member who do not av true information shud stop pasting on the page

please if any one knows something from CBN, LET THE HOUSE KNOW. Luv u ALL !!!!!!!!! Alhassan Abbas

Guys, I think the issue of cut-off is belated cuz it has been determined and successful candidates have been shortlisted. Those shortlisted for interview must have been contacted by now. Dnt disregard the info that interview has started. I know quite well that interview will be done on zonal basis, meaning that successful candidates from the south east and south south wil face the panel at Enugu branch of the bank. I may not know whether candidates from Delta State have already been invited but I have seen the list of successful candidates for all cadres who are Delta indegenes.
    Take care all.

House, we should post geninue information for the millions of graduates who are looking for job please. concerning the CBN interview, it has been conducted on the 4th, 5th and 6th of September, 2009 respectively for the various categories. I was called and I went for Code 103 Executive Assistance at the CBN Headquarters Central Area Abuja. so any body who is posting information talking about cut off mark must not be current.
    Althoug i learnt that most people did not get their letter as it was sent through DHL and some to email boxes.

dunga2003.pls can u help me check if my name is shortlisted for interview for delta state indegenes

DETAILS ADIGWE ANTHONY
    CLERICAL ASSISTANCE 105

TEST VENUE LAGOS
    pls im countin on you.
    email me on [email protected]

@Tony, the name is not there. Bt jst like the other person wrote, the interview had already been conducted. Wish u d best.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast