+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CALL FOR ONLINE TEST, FAKE OR REAL?

CALL FOR ONLINE TEST, FAKE OR REAL?

Regards to your application to us for a banking job, you have been shortlisted for online written aptitude test and telephone interview which will hold on the 28th and 29th May 2010. The aptitude test, interview and subsequent training will be based on EXCELLENT IN FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, in this regards all shortlisted applicants are to purchase a printable e-book on EXCELLENT IN FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT at a cost of N2000 (two thousand naira) Payment for the e- book should be made immediately to enable have enough time to read it before the interview dates, immediate payment is advised, you will receive your e-book on EXCELLENT IN FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT and your online aptitude test questions and instructions after your payment has been confirmed, this is to avoid unnecessary travel before employment. The N2000 payment should be made using the following OCEANIC BANK PLC: BANK NAME:OCEANIC BANK PLC , ACCOUNT TITLE: FRAK IDEAL RESOURCES, ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1531701200071. After this payment, send your NAME, QUALIFICATION, DISCIPLINE,CONTACT ADDRESS AND DATE OF BIRTH TO [email protected] Note that your performance in the online aptitude test and interview which of the vacant position you will be given, certainly we shall do our best to get you employed. Successful applicant will be posted to any of the following cities: LAGOS,ABUJA, PORT HARCOURT,IBADAN,WARRI,ASABA,BENINCITY,OWERRI,KANO, KADUNA,JOS,ABA,ENUGU AND MARKUDI. Further enquiries should be made after payments.
    Thanks
    Human Resource Manager
    FRAK IDEAL RESOURCES
    HEAD OFFICE: 47 AGADEZ
    CRESCENT,
    OFF AMINU KANO
    CRESCENT, WUSE 11
    ABUJA

I received this in my mail box on Friday, please house do anybody have any idea of this ‘FRAK IDEAL RESOURCE’ I need your advice as I don wan 2 make a silly mistake.

Re: CALLED FOR ONLINE TEST

i am a bit sceptical, notice the clause ''we shall do our best to get u employed''.

Please dont pay. A good and reputable recruiting agency should not request you to pay before any test/interview.

HONESTLY, YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER A DANGEROUS TRAP. ''FRAK IDEAL RESOURCES'' IS JUST ANOTHER NAME FOR FRAUD STAR OR 419! YOU MAY DOUBT ME BUT I'M VERY SURE YOU WILL LATER FIND THE TRUTH. LAST TIME IT WAS 'HART WEST' AND THEY HAVE CHANGED THEIR NAME. IN THAT ONE PEOPLE WERE ASKED TO PAY #1,500.00 FOR NONE EXISTING JOB IN AN OIL INDUSTRY IN SAO TOME. MY CLOSE FRIEND WENT TO BANK TO CONFIRM THE ACCOUNT & FOUND IT WAS FAKE. IN FACT, ANY RECRUITMENT AGENCY ASKING YOU TO SOME CASH BEFORE GIVING YOU JOB IS FRAUD! 419NER! 'WAYO PEOPLE HAVE TAKEN OVER NIGERIA. PLEASE BE WARNED!

Nonsense, rubbishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,scammmmmmmmmmmmmm mm.IGNORE IT

i once articulated these account details of fraudsters & solicited for more from dis site so dat i forward it to d appropriate Financial authorities that will clamp down on those banks & mandate them to produce the account holders for investigation, trials & possible charges, but d ADMINISTRATOR DELETED IT.

Thanks.

@Poster, run for your life. Its a SCAM!!!!!!!!!
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

@poster,RUN!!!!! AND DNT LOOK BACK! NA DEM O!

Nigerians are just smart in making it. It is a SCAM my broda.
    i

SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! Pure scam my friend! Just like Universal Telecoms in Guardian last year or NDE scam after that.Banks do not use agents for recruitment talk more of telling where the questions would come from.Do a Ben Johnson and smarten up.
    The heights you attain is a factor of your belief and attitude. Greatness is yours; how much do you want it?

@ Gozyky. This looks pretty suspect but the question is- did you @ ant point in time contact these 'people' via application for a job? Secondly, why is there so much emphasis on FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT alone. Moreso, the idea of an online test is........
    (reference to NETS). My submission is that you IGNORE them totally.

Please note that i meant any and not 'ant'

They have said it all, this is SCAM, every thing about it tells u, especially the gmail attached to the email address.

+ Reply