NIGERIAN GSM NUMBERS DATABASE

If you're looking for Nigerian GSM numbers for rent or outright purchase and you're looking for it by state of local government area (LGA), then you've come to the right place

Because we have over 80 million Nigerian GSM numbers arranged by states.Please go through our answers to frequently asked questions.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: In what file format is the GSM numbers?The numbers are stored in Microsoft Excel which every computer has and can open. You can copy and it anywhere.

Q: How genuine are the numbers?You can do your own due diligence by calling some of the numbers to verify them when you get them.

Q: How many states are covered?The whole 36 states of the federation including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja

Q: Is it really up to 80 million numbers?Yes. Microsoft Excel automatically gives you the total number, so you can verify it on your own when you get access to it.

Q: What are the networks covered?The four major networks: MTN, GLO, Airtel, and Etisalat.

Q: How much is it?You can buy any state for just N10,000. To buy all the states at once, the price is just N20,000.Note: This price is only for the numbers arranged by states. For numbers arranged by States and LGAs, the price is N25,000.

Q: If I pay for the numbers, how do I get them?We will email you a link to download it. If you want it on DVD, it will cost you a little extra: N8,000 (and that includes shipping fee,

meaning that we will deliver it to your doorstep).

Q: If I want to buy a particular L.G.A in a state, for example Onitsha North L.G.A, how much will it cost me?Just N5,000.

Q.Price for small business phone numbers.Please contact us.

Q.Price for numbers arranged by streets in Lagos.Please contact us.

Q: How do I make payment?Pay into any GTBank branch closest to you.Account Name: Egbo Paul Chukwuemeka.

Account Number:0040614105. After payment, text the teller number, your name, and email to 08063574761

8 Profitable Ways You Can Use the GSM Numbers

1. Marketing of products & services - You can market your products and services and events to these numbers (you can target any state you want) and get response.

2. Short Code Business - You can launch your very own SHORT CODE BUSINESS (you know those short codes like 32504 you used to text to in order to subscribe to tips, news,

Quiz, and so on). It’s a very lucrative business.

3. Phone List Brokerage - You can launch your very own GSM numbers list brokerage business (I know people who rent this numbers as high as N2 per number! Imagine renting

1million numbers for just 50 kobo (that’s half a million profit for you to pocket!)

4. Rent or Sell It - You can rent or sell the numbers to politicians and political parties during election time and you’re not limited to only your state! (Smart folks are seriously

Positioning to take their cut of the “national cake”;don’t be left out!)

5. Corporate Renting - You can rent the numbers to blue-chip companies and social organizations for their publicity campaigns and seasonal greetings to Nigerians.

6. Rent to Government Agencies - You can rent the phone number list to state governments, ministries, agencies (they need GSM numbers to pass important information to

Nigerians like policy changes and so on).

7.Rent to Schools - You can also rent the numbers to private schools, universities, professional institutes, and so on.

8. Religious Renting - You can rent the numbers to Churches

to publicize their events and books in their localities.

9. For network marketing: You can send to people inviting them for a business seminar.

Contact for more info:emycelo..com 08063574761,08174217816.PLEASE SHARE YOUR FRIENDS MIGHT NEED IT.