Hi dear,

Research so far shows that quite a good number of us 'HATE' (without knowing it, of course) FACTS and the TRUTH about how life functions, and that includes our business lives.

Do you also know that IT PAYS to GET VALUE for whatever you pay for? If you think otherwise, then, you are on a fast lane to BANKRUPTCY!

Have you ever bought an EBOOK with your hard-earned cash and suddenly realized that you even have more knowledge about the product or service the seller sold or rendered to you? I have experienced it several times and wished WE COULD ALL BE WISE ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT IS 'REAL' from mere 'TRASH'.

So, know what you want, Seek LEGAL ADVICE (where necessary) and get going in your business.

NOW, what I’m I positing here? SIMPLE!

We did a research on the internet about BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATION and discovered that a lot of eBook sellers on that subject sell 'incomplete' information and 'ABANDON' their buyers.

Having assessed the trend, I decided to MAKE YOU A RARE OFFER. Believe me, you will BE FORCED BY YOUR CONSCIENCE TO CALL BACK AND THANK ME GRATIOUSLY FOR THIS UNCOMMON BUSINESS/LEGAL GIFT.

Hear this from one of the unknown faces who ‘tapped’ into this OFFER:

“Thank you so much . I gat it.
If nigerians can be like you we will
have a happy naija. Am proud of u. Kp it up”

*** Joseph Idowu, Ikoyi, Lagos (08095720484)
Note: The above is not a calculated attempt to ‘hail’ myself, but to douse whatever fear you might have.
Somehow in heart, you might be saying –

“. . .this is another scam in the making . . . by the time this guy collects N500 from 20 people, he would have made about N10,000 . . .”

Now, I call that ignorance and self-deprivation in display. Hosea 4:6 is apt on this. If you miss this opportunity, be sure to beg any Lawyer close to you for the same PACKAGE for not less than N750,000; it’s a GUARANTEE.

WHY I’M I DOING THIS?

Good Question!

ABOUT A FEW DAYS BACK, God did something wonderful in my life and that of my family and I thought it most appropriate to embrace the path of testimony (in church) and also SHARE OUR JOY with YOU by giving you the rare privilege to ORDER My BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATION MANUAL For . . .

. . . ANY AMOUNT, WHATSOEVER (Minimum = N500)

The BAD NEWS . . .

THIS OFFER IS JUST FOR 20 persons AND expires, 31ST OCTOBER, 2011. After this period, it reverts to the original PRICE TAG OF = N3,500

If you know me too well, you would readily believe me by taking up this offer before your next door neighbour gets to hear of it.

In the expected MANUAL, you will have the privilege of learning the following:

* 4 Reasons Why A lot Of People Don’t Start Their

Own Business Or Company And Why You Should

STAND OUT
* 10 Classical Reasons Why You Should Run

Your Own Business, RIGHT NOW!
* How Not To Start A Business
* Distinction Between A Limited Liability Company

And Business Names
* Vital Points To Note Before You Register Your

Business Name With The CAC
* Your Check List For Business Name Registration (A

Guide To Filling The Application Form)
* The Pre-registration Processes
* Legally Recognized FREE BUSINESS NAMES

(Without Registration)
* Legal Implication Of Registering Your Business

Name

What's more?

You are also entitled to the following PACKAGE FOR FREE:
1. Legally prepared BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT
* Worth N50,000
2. One (1) Year FREE LEGAL CONSULTATION with our Firm, and so much
more!
* Worth N600,000

So, what are you waiting for?

TAKE A BOLD LEAP NOW, BEFORE I WAKE UP FROM MY BRIEF SLUMBER, and walk to any Branch of GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC closest to you and pay in YOUR DESIRED SUM into the following Account:

ACCOUNT NAME:
P. O. OCHEME & ASSOCIATES

ACCOUNT NO.:

After payment, send an e-mail to: [email protected]with the following details:

* YOUR NAME
* PHONE NO.
* TELLER NO.
* FUNCTIONAL E-MAIL ADDRESS
* DATE OF PAYMENT
* AMOUNT PAID, AND
* BRANCH PAID INTO

I will confirm your payment as soon as you notify me
(through this mobile line = 08067647844) and then,
send your E-BOOK (Through your e-mail box) WITHIN 24 HOURS.

TO YOUR GREAT BUSINESS SUCCESS IN 2011.

PAUL OCHEME, ESQ.
(08067647844)