Are u like me that once tried to improve vocab power since JSS but still simply havnt taken the big step? Because when u try reading a very small dictionary u keep coming across unneeded word like the words im using right now or words like chihinu (a type of plant growing in the desert of south dakota) which will neva be used or found in tests, etc etc
I have done the big work of researching & packaging a 50 pages only, 3800 words vocab power builder... the best for improving your vocab from your current level. Find free printing out from ur friends.
In it you can only find words like bellicose, belligerent, ubiquitous,altercation, lackadaisical (so u remember jamb...ok) and pulchritude, meretricious, plebeian, contumacious etc etc etc. With catchy, novel-like, short examples in usage, if u need, that will stick, if u know what i mean.
Cant be posted here. But if u REALLY need u can buy the time I will use in sending it to U by just sending #100 only to 08136463262. This is how. Send the following to 777 (mtn only, sry):
transfer 08136463262 100 xxxx
where xxxx is ur pin. Default pin is 0000 if u havnt transffered before. Dont forget the spacing when texting.
After that just send me ur email address AND the phone number u used in transferring, to 08136463262 or [email protected]. I will attach and send it.