+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: BOTH MEN AND WOMEN

BOTH MEN AND WOMEN

WHEN I READ THIS, IT TOUCHED ME SO MUCH COS I KNOW THAT ONE WAY OR THE OTHER I HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD THE ESSENCE OF WHICH I WAS CREATED A WOMAN BY GOD, BUT AFTER READING THIS, I FELT HAPPY AND GRATEFUL TO HIM FOR MAKING ME NOT JUST A WOMAN BUT A PERFECT CREATURE OF HIS. I GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY.I HOPE IT MAKE SENCE TO SO MANY.

If you ever look at yourself and feel that you don’t measure up, read this and your outlook will change before you finish reading it. This is good to keep, not just to read from time to time but to also keep and stored in your heart.

When I created the heavens and the earth, I spoke them into being. When I created man, I formed him and breathed life into his nostrils.

But you WOMAN, I fashioned after I breathed the breath of life into man because your nostrils are too delicate. I allowed a deep sleep to come over him so I could patiently and perfectly fashion you. Man was put to sleep so that he could not interfere with the creativity. From one bone, I fashioned you. I choose the bone that protect man’s life. I choose the RIB which protects his heart and lungs and supports him, as you are meant to do. Around this one bone, I shaped you….. I modelled you. I created you perfectly and beautifully. Your characteristics are as the RIB, strong yet delicate and fragile. You provide protection for the most delicate organ in man, HIS HEART. His heart is the centre of his being; his lungs hold the breath of life. The rib cage will allow itself to be broken before it will allow damage to the heart. Support man as the rib cage supports the body. You were not taken from his feet, to be under him, nor were you taken from his head to be above him, you were taken from his side to stand beside him and be held close to his side.

Of all that lives and breaths, you are most like me. Adam walked with me in the cool of the day, yet he was lonely. He could not see me nor touch me, he could only feel me. So everything I wanted Adam to share and experience with me, I fashioned in you: MY HOLINESS, MY STRENGTH, MY PURITY, MY LOVE, MY PROTECTION AND SUPPORT. You are special because you are an extension of me.

Man represents my image, woman my emotions. Together you represent the totality of God. So man …… treat woman well. Love her, protect her, respect her, for she is fragile and strong and your protector. I HOPE ALL MEN READING THIS WILL LEARN TO APPRECIATE ALL WOMEN.
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

Re: BOTH MEN AND WOMEN

I have always appreciated women, God's first gift to man actually out of himself.

Come to think of it, "THE STRENGTH OF A WOMAN", "THE HUB OF A MAN"

1luv.
    Life is what you make of it.

Jeanie..must u make me over love you eh? this is a very incisive piece....but please madam perfect beauty,where will the Serpent and Apple come into this your super story of the "woman of the RIB cage"...lol
    be good all the time

lol,lo,lol
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

Nice one Jeanie!
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

cool one.guess this goes along way to help us all appreciate women....but i believe women shud first lov and appreciate themselves

The painful thing of it all is that many women do not know their worth,thats why we get stomped around by men.
    Nice one Jeanie,its a good awakening call
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

No wahala, your wish is our command. It is the duty of the man to love the woman(his wife) and it is the duty of the woman to submitt to the man(her husband) and the children are to honour and obey their parent.Do ur part and the world will be a better place.

MOOREEEEEEE

@Jeanie
    Nice one .
    I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

Its a good thing to recognize women just like you just did, good. Only if there can keep those words in there "small" mind. Sorry to use that but am just being realistic cos the moment they step out there, they i can bet that all these sweet words will vanish like snow under a sunny day

Jeanie, thank you very much for this wonderful mind-arresting write-up. This reminds me of a golden saying of Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon him) which runs thus: "..... Treat women kindly, for verily they have been created from a RIB. And the most crooked RIB is the upper RIP....." GOD instructs men in QUR'ÅN 4 : 19 that "DEAL WITH WOMEN CORRECTLY AND WITH KINDNESS" But, my dear people, how many men nowadays that sincerely deal with or treat their wives correctly with kindness? On the other hand, women are also expected to respect themselves and play their own part correctly. They should see themselves as vital pillars in their various families, but delicate and fragile! Let me conclude my own humble view on this subject by saying that "IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO" both men and women should, therefore, know their obligations/ responsibilities towards one another and endeavour to discharge them correctly and with kindness. GOD bless my Forumers. I rest my case!

Well my english langauge vacabulary is currently undergoing systems upgrade.So for this reason, i am going to express my opinion in mathematical form.

God + creation of man = Rest for God..................equation (1)

God + creation of wom(B)man = No rest for God and man........... equation(2)

Any conclusion you derive from dis, na you come know o.

Nice one Jeanie, do keep the flames burning.

odeli felix
    0809-SAY-CADY (0809729213

T

+ Reply