+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Binatone Nigeria Is Recruiting.

Binatone Nigeria Is Recruiting.

Binatone,a world renowned and leading manufacturer of domestic appliances and home electronics is looking for highly dynamic and committed individuals with proven track record to occupy the following positions at its Lagos Head Office and Branch Offices. -Account Officer(Lagos). -Account Officer/Internal Auditor(Port Harcourt). -Service Engineer(Port Harcourt & Abuja). -Sales Executive(Lagos,Port Harcourt,Kano,Onitsha). -Sales Manager(Lagos and Port Harcourt) Method of Application: All interested applicants should 4ward their detailed CV with contact telephone number within one week using d position applied for and location of choice as d subject of d email to:[email protected] Application Deadline:27th April,2010. Pls house,i cnt send d full details,if anyone is interested in any of d post,just indicate it and i will send d Qualification and Experience.Tanx
    F

Re: Binatone Nigeria Is Recruiting.

pls iyobor i'll like to get detail concerning the service engineers and sales executives thanks

@dakorite, Service Engineer. Qualification: -BSc/HND in Electrical Electronics Engineering,Physics Electronics or related discipline. -Versatile in repairing household appliances.And minimum of 2yrs experience. Sales Executive. Qualification: -BSc/HND in marketing or related discipline. Experience: -Minimum of 2yrs in corporate sales. -Must be thoroughly computer literate with proficiency in MS Excel,MS word and MS Powerpoint. -Must be familiar with d market of concerned city. -Experience in wholesale of Electronic and Electrical home appliances. -Should have valid drivers licence.And willingness to travel....Goodluck!
    F

Hi ,thanks for the info! pls i need to know how i can apply for an Account officer in their lagos location.
    Thanks

@angeltfs, Account Officer. Qualification: -BSc/HND in Accounting. -Must be computer literate,with Tally Accounting Software background.And 3-4yrs cognate experience...Goodluck!
    F

thanks for the post,

+ Reply