+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Bank employment, my advice 2 the affected banks

Bank employment, my advice 2 the affected banks

The sanitization exercise goin on in d banking industry witout doubt has instilld a lot of fear in d minds of d people even though they try to preach that d so far affected banks are strong bcos of d injection of billions into them. I hav carried out a research and i'v com to know nigerians have lost confidence in d industry and i'm advising d banks (especialy d affected five) to embark on a recruitment/employment exercise,then put dere induction on TV (as global fleet did when they recruited freshers for d position of busines development officers a couple of weeks ago) or probably in d dailies, as this will help pass the right message to nigerians knowing fully well an organization that is perceived to about going under can not embark in such exercise. And for d banks that have outstanding but havent gotten back to them bcos they put embargo on employment shud lift there embargo and give this a try. Nothing can be more convincing than it.

Re: Bank employment

U just said the real truth.

Re: Bank employment, my advice 2 the affected banks

my dear, wat ur sayin is d real truth but d problem we hav here is dat d pple involved are outdated i mean old n dull in brain so dey r just after d money, they dont giv a hute of d lower part of d bankin system dat will help d bank i mean those 5 banks grow.all d same lets kip wachting n c wat they have 4 us.i pray they will b reasonable enough 2 do as u just stated above,u"re a fast thinker my belovd kip it up.

+ Reply