Great Opportunity For Good Health and A New Lifestyle At Baihe Global Products Limited: What does the word "Baihe" signify in the name "Baihe Global Products Limited"? Many people actually fall in love with the name "Baihe Global Products Limited" when they hear it. The word "Baihe" is a Chinese word for Lily Bulb.What type of products does the company deal in? Baihe Global deals in high quality health products. The parent company 'Roncheng Baihe', for so many years, engages itself in scientific research and development, manufacturing of pharmaceutical products, traditional Chinese herbal medicine, vitamins, anti-cancer products, herbal cosmetics and many others. These products are very effective and efficacious and without side effects. How does Baihe Global do its business and how can I participate? Baihe Global does its business through network marketing system or what you may refer to as Multi-level Marketing(MLM) or Customer Referral Program(CRP). This implies that satisfied customers of Baihe Global refer others to the company and when those who are referred buy products, Baihe Global gives financial reward or bonus to the distributor who refers a new member/distributor. To get involved and become a member, ask the person who introduced you to the company to give you a membership registration form. Fill this form properly and pay a one-time membership fee of #2880. You will then receive your starter kits. Welcome to the Baihe Global family! After these, what next? Now that you are a member, study your product catalog. Buy products of your choice directly from the company. You will start the business fully when you have bought products worth 300BV. The next line of action is to introduce a minimum of three people and start attending training and business seminars to grow your business. The good news for you is that if you are introduced into this company through me, you don't need any seminar to be successful any longer. From scratch, you will be given details free of charge. As a distributor with this company, how will I receive my monthly commission or bonus? Baihe Global pays each distributor's monthly commission or bonus directly into his bank account. Uplines or speciality shop owners are not permitted to collect a downline's bonus. Not at all! Baihe Global pays directly to each distributor's bank account. It should be noted that distributors are encouraged to open accounts with banks the company is using for easy and fast transfer of funds to their accounts. What compensation, benefits and special rewards do I stand to gain in this business? If I'm introducing you, kindly call the line below for details to be sent to you free. To get started now, who do I contact? As said earlier, pick your phone now and call the person who introduced you to Baihe Global. Please ensure you ask the person who introduced you to register you for your success in this particular business lies in your faithfulness and compliance to this rule. If I didn't introduce you, then I'm not your referrer, but if I did, don't hesitate calling me for details on how you can get started right away. Your compliance and faithfulness determines your success. See you at the top. 07030094764