+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: AMERICA VISA LOTTERY RESULT DV2011 IS OUT AND INTERVIEW

AMERICA VISA LOTTERY RESULT DV2011 IS OUT AND INTERVIEW

The AMERICA VISA LOTTERY RESULT DV 2011 had been release and selected winners hard started receiving the winning notification from APRIL 29 and it will be sent for till JUNE 2010 through the contact address enclose in the application form online. Then from 1 JUNLY 2010 which after all the sellectee must have received their notification of winning. Applicant can confirm their winning status online if selected or not.Note will only be contact by posting a parcel which is rectangular in shape and parcel is yellowish in colour not white this time.No winner will be contact through email or will be called on the contact phone number take note of scammers.there are only two type document in the parcel which are the congratulation letter,the barcode which contain the case number and kcc address.this is the website to get folloing instruction and get the biodata form DSP 122,DS PART I & II from this website (www.dvselectee.state.gov). this my number (08024995989)

NOTE: You can only check you winning status online with your printed confirmation which have your name, confirmation number (2011218QWO88GBVD) and year of you date of birth(1976) starting from 1,july 2010. from this site(www.dvlottery.state.gov)

I write this write-up for the purpose of those that will be selected, there are still much to do because winning is not automatic visa, interview will still be conducted and filling of form and presentation of document and all applicant will have defend himself /herself at the interview which determine if you will get the visa or not.Do not fall into the wrong hands they will make things worsen because most agent are after your money not you getting the visa.

Don’t be deceive by people that do not have ideas and experience and do not have current situation and information about the embassy. The advantage I have is that I have experience and I meet various applicant with different problems and I find solutions to it and I know current status of the embassy such as the way the interview are been conducted,likely question the consular are been asked and lots more
    The consular at the america embassy are white and they do not collect bribe so all applicant need to get inform and prepare for the interview.(08024995989)

MY SERVICES TO CLIENT WHO WON AND INTENDING GO FOR INTERVIEW

* Filing of the notification letter correctly

* Getting the right document

* Making sure the right information are on the document that will be presented

* Letting you know when to receive the second notification letter for interview

* Pre-interview with the way the questions are been asked and how to answer correctly

* Giving the correct situation of things at the embassy

* Making sure mistakes are not committed in any way

* Giving my applicant the courage and confident he/she needed to answer the question correctly at the embassy and lot more.

NOTE; no problems without solution if it is quickly identify and it can be identify by someone that have experience in the field. Applicant can also made mistakes without knowing and this will result to denial visa. Fee will be charge for any services to be render but I will be considerate. for more detail contact MR RICHARD 08024995989.GETTING YOUR VISA IS MY DREAM.

if you need birth certificate from NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION and you can also get your ECOWAS INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT within a week at easy here in Lagos.Your satisfaction is our objective.

Re: AMERICA VISA LOTTERY RESULT DV2011 IS OUT AND INTERVIEW

Thanks 4 Ur post.I'm having a bit of problem,D contact addrs (mail box) I used belonged 2 sombdy and he has not been paying his charges,so,I guess D mail box as been blocked.How do I check 2 kno if I've been selected without going tru D mail box?.

Chairman DV2011 result is not out yet......

Liar, Liar.
    Its not yet out ohhh....

see proof from their site:

The entry registration period for DV-2011 is now over and all submission processing at this website has stopped.

Please click this link http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigra...diversity.html for additional information on the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program.

DV Entrant Status Check
    2011 Entrant Status Check

Please check back at this link http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/ on or after July 1, 2010 for Entrants who applied for DV-2011.
    2010 Entrant Status Check

Please click this link http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/ for DV-2010 Entrant Status Check.

Thank for shedding more light on this topic.,,....lets stop being a confusionist

+ Reply