+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: AMERICA VISA LOTTERY RESULT DV2011 AND INTERVIEW

AMERICA VISA LOTTERY RESULT DV2011 AND INTERVIEW

AMERICA VISA LOTTERY RESULT DV2011 AND INTERVIEW

The AMERICA VISA LOTTERY RESULT will definite be release and selected winners will be notify from APRIL till JUNE 2010 through the contact address enclose in the application form online. Then from 1 JUNLY 2010 which after all the sellectee must have received their notification of winning. Applicant can confirm their winning status online if selected or not.

NOTE: You can only check you winning status online with your printed confirmation which have your name, confirmation number (2011218QWO88GBVD) and year of you date of birth(1976) starting from 1,july 2010. from this site(www.dvlottery.state.gov)

I write this write-up for the purpose of those that will be selected, there are still much to do because winning is not automatic visa, interview will still be conducted and filling of form and presentation of document and all applicant will have defend himself /herself at the interview which determine if you will get the visa or not.
    Don’t be deceive by people that do not have ideas and experience and do not have current situation and information about the embassy. The advantage I have is that I have experience and I meet various applicant with different problems and I find solutions to it and I know current status of the embassy such as the way the interview are been conducted,likely question the consular are been asked and lots more

MY SERVICES TO CLIENT WHO WON AND INTENDING FOR INTERVIEW

Filing of the notification letter correctly
    Getting the right document
    Making sure the right information are on the document that will be presented
    Letting you know when to receive the second notification letter for interview
    Pre-interview with the way the questions are been asked and how to answer correctly
    Giving the correct situation of things at the embassy
    Making sure mistakes are not committed in any way
    Giving my applicant the courage and confident he/she needed to answer the question correctly at the embassy and lot more.

NOTE; no problems without solution if it is quickly identify and it can be identify by someone that have experience in the field. Applicant can also made mistakes without knowing and this will result to denial visa. Fee will be charge for any services to be render to you but I will be considerate. for more detail contact MR RICHARD 08024995989.GETTING THE VISA IS MY DREAM.

Re: AMERICA VISA LOTTERY RESULT DV2011 AND INTERVIEW

please how will are apply

please is it still goin on? and hw do i apply?

America Visa Lottery has closed since december 3rd or 4th,

+ Reply