+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: AM SICK AND TIRED ABOUT THIS CONSTANT RIP-OFF

AM SICK AND TIRED ABOUT THIS CONSTANT RIP-OFF

every now and then i read in the dailies about people who tell you that if you desire to study abroad most especially in tuition free countries, you should contact them and upon paying a certain fee they will give u all the necessary information you require.

well for those of you who may not know, please go to www.findaschool.org, and a list of all the countries in the world would appear, scroll down and upon seeing the country of your choice, click on main, a page that contains all the schools in the country will appear, click on any school of ur choice and the home page of your choice school will come up, just navigate the site for any detail information that you may want.

for those who are intending to study in sweden, to save u all the hassles, go to www.studera.nu/english and www.studyinsweden.se. just navigate the sites for more info. however be fast because application for non eeu nations closes on the 15th of january for online, and 1st of february for sending of documents.
    good luck

Re: AM SICK AND TIRED ABOUT THIS CONSTANT RIP-OFF

Thanks a very good post. Thanks for the info. Keep up the good work.
    Born for a purpose. Came for a purpose. Must achieve that PURPOSE.

pls can u help me with that of finland,uk or canada pls.

pls help me with some infos on masters in uk ,canada,australia or finland pls

thanks for the info man I appreciate your efforts
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

PCC

Kudos, man!!! Wish more people will get more resourceful and make bold posts like these. And anybody who wants to get to the UK must know first hand that fees will be required for visa applications, you cannot fake it. You must get it right and it doesn't take too much except to be truthful about your intent and condition.

am sory, for i may not be able to give detailed information with regards to schools in u.k, canada or australia, reason is that i am not that interested in schooling in those countries. however, u can go through the website i gave in my first post, follow the procedure and u will get all the information u need. but pls hurry up!
    for finland, it will help if i know the particular master programme u intend to study as this will help me in giving the exact information u require.
    however, i may not be correct but i think there are just 12 universities and polytechnic in finland, and the closing date for application and submission of documents is 2nd february, 2009.
    i have already sent my documents to the school of my interest in sweden, about to complete my online application for schools in belgium and i intend to finish my online application for schools in finland and send the documents through courier before 2nd of january.
    pls i said in my first posting, for more details go through www.findaschool.org, find the country of your choice, click on main and the schools in that country will appear, click on the school you are interested in and wala you are in the home page navigate through the site for detailed information.
    however, it will make it a lot easier for you if you already have an idea of the masters programme u intend to study.
    good luck and remain etarnally blessed

God indeed bless all your efforts in this regard
    Amen

God bless you for this post.

+ Reply