+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: AFRIBANK RECRUITMENT SENTIMENT

Re: AFRIBANK RECRUITMENT SENTIMENT

Uh

Tribalism is the song in nigeria today.All those yeye bank policies are often wave away everyday to favour their children and family.they wl advertise vacant job of age 24yrs,bt they take their relatives who are 27yrs.
    my friends and my people,dont talk only on tribalism they also use religion screen people.I work in a bank start alphabeticaly with D ,it's unbearable to cope bcos of these.I had never assumed i have job.am stl searching seriously for job.i am of the firm belief,we are the ones who can revolutionize nigeria.,when the sufferings reach peak level,when unemployment rates is maximal we wil liberate ourself.we know people who are creating problems for us,we wl kill all of them one day.
    Ok,truly egba boy,dcc obj. At yaba.

Tribalism is the song in nigeria today.All those yeye bank policies are often wave away everyday to favour their children and family.they wl advertise vacant job of age 24yrs,bt they take their relatives who are 27yrs.
    my friends and my people,dont talk only on tribalism they also use religion screen people.I work in a bank start alphabeticaly with D ,it's unbearable to cope bcos of these.I had never assumed i have job.am stl searching seriously for job.i am of the firm belief,we are the ones who can revolutionize nigeria.,when the sufferings reach peak level,when unemployment rates is maximal we wil liberate ourself.we know people who are creating problems for us,we wl kill all of them one day.
    Ok,truly egba boy,dcc obj. At yaba.

God go save us ooooooooooooooooo

Lets jst 4get d issue of tribalism, age grade and whateva. the fact is dat these are d challenges we may come across wen looking 4 job, we should jst see them as a motivating factor. we wil surely get there its jst a matter of time, we ar jst prayin it does nt take too much time.

@Manager200 Let me give you the beneit of doubt that your observation / allegation against Afribank is true but what I want you to know is that Afribank is not the only organisation you can work in, there are several other better ones out there and when it is your time to shine by the grace of God, even the president of Nigeria or United State of America cannot stop you. Don't be depressed and have faith in God, keep on trying as your time will surely come.
    wishing you the best that is yet to come.
    Have you consider inviting Jesus to your life today?

Quote Originally Posted by omoiyamoye
    why should you , in the first place think of working in Afribank.

that will be killing your career!!
    Don't worry, my brother, God will do what he will do.
    Guy there is reason why you should say Afribank will kill anybodys career, how will you feel if you got a job somewhere and someone came and told you that the company you are in will kill your career True tribalism is going on in Nigeria now, but that's simply because people dont have faith in the country anymore, so they just want to consolidate their tribe before nigeria breaks apart, so I suggest you seek out a way to enlarge your caost because worrying will not solve the problem my brother, that is what our fathers gave to us, we eaither take it or got to war, and we dont want war so...

Quote Originally Posted by okiki
    Nigeria is eventually going to slpit and everyone will go to his fathers land, yoruba, hausa and igbo, I can see it clearly now, its not just one tribe that is guilty, EVERY tribe is!!! There is a serious tribal consciousness going on now, people dont believe this country will continue as one for long, so everyone is trying to consolidate his/her tribe,religion,ethnic group, race, and anything that interests them. Sure I know its a bad foundation they are laying for "us" the youths but you guys have to think about it, we need to get to where they are before we can make any change, or is there any other way around it Its bad, but really aint much we can do about it, Northerners have used politics and our oil to consolidate there territory, westerners have joined suit, so the easterners have just woken from their slumber, its a war now, God help us all

Where are you from that you are sounding this sentimental? Have you gone round the banks and companies owned and managed by other people especially the Yorubas to see how they do their recruitment? Yorubas are worst in recruiting their people into positions. If an Igala man has an opportunity to help his people, then he's nice. The Yorubas are doing it. Hausas are doing it. So what's the noise about this? And I'm pretty sure that you didn't score anything near the pass mark.

Wot else can i say? Cow wen no get tail na God dey help am drive fly comot 4him body! Baba God go help us all. Amen.

It is my strong belief that whatever GOD has in "store" for U, nobody can claim and take it away from you. God never forget us, even in a jiffy. Our juicy jobs are on the way. Never give up! GOD bless Nigerians!

love u all

[attachment deleted by admin]

I agreed with you 100% that our country turn to another thing. With this, I don't think we can move forward. The deserve ones suppost to be given what tey deserve for and leave the other ones to find their rightful jobs. You should not worry God Almighty will find the best for you and all the common Nigerians that have not connection anywhere because He is a sleeping God.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast