+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: 5 Internet Businesses that can make you a Millionaire this 2008

5 Internet Businesses that can make you a Millionaire this 2008

I am bringing this post to give solution to some online questions in our minds about Internet Business that we can venture into to make a fortune.

1). ONLINE PAYMENT SOLUTION: You might have been browsing online and come across some items online but don’t know how to buy that product either because they are requesting for credit card which you don’t have and don’t know how to get it, if you are having that problem so also are millions of Nigerians, and you could be walking your self to millions of naira providing solution to that problem. Now this is the idea, there are places where you can buy prepaid cards and resell to them for profits. This business is cool because it has really made me some good bucks of cash.

2). INFO PRODUCT: This is another good one because this can make you fast millionaire if you learn how to play the card in it. It’s all about looking for the solution to some problem. A solution to problem is what every body requires, find the solution and get paid millions. For example think about when you get the cure for AIDS and tell people to contact you that you have the cure for AIDS, your phone will ring like crazy and your bank account will be too small to accommodate your income. You know that a lot of people want to loss weight, women especially, if you can get a solution for them, I bet you, you will sell to high heavens. This business I can say has really made me good money.

3). FOREX TRADING. A lot of people have been hearing about this, many are going into it; some have been hearing but don’t know if this is going to really make you a millionaire because they say there are losses. Let me state here categorically that Forex Trading is the number business that can make you a rich man or woman. Believe me people have been making it. A business that you don’t need any customer to do, you don’t need down line as in multi level marketing, you don’t need any job profile, you don’t need anything, online get the knowledge and access to the Internet, two or three hours a day could do. This Forex Trading is a good business that can not be compared to any other conventional trade of capital market, believe me if you start Forex with about $500, you will be making nothing less than $700 a day (GUARANTEED). So if any body is telling you anything contrary about the business just forget.

4). WEB DESIGNING. Web designing is another explosive opportunity that can make you nothing less than N300, 000 a month, any web designer that is not making more than that don’t really know how to market his/her self. Web designers will agree with me that as a web designer, you will have enough project on your own that you will need to set up. Ideas will be coming into you that will make you so occupied for other projects self. The price for designing a site ranges from N25, 000 to millions of naira depending on what your clients wants. So this is another field that can really make you financially excellent.

5). Private Label Right (PLR) This is a field that has been don in secrets but has a lot of opportunity to make you rich in it. This is an opportunity of having access to million of world best selling books with a right to re-publish, re-print, edict and re-brand this books. You can buy a book for just $20 or less and re –edict the book, change some, word, put your name as the writer and sell to high heavens. You can set up a website as fast as possible and market this product. You will dance in money.

This article is brought to you courtesy of Arukwe’s Wealth Insight

You can reach me for Forex, Web design training, and couching on all other Internet Business.

Arukwe Stephen
    07031985934, 08087650504.
    [email protected],
    [email protected], [email protected]

Re: 5 Internet Businesses that can make you a Millionaire this 2008

hello tbay..nice money making tips.i am interested in online payment solution,kindly elaborate on it..i mean the requirements,know-hows ,e.t.c.
    cheers!
    I

+ Reply