“Arise, shine, for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.”—Isaiah 60:1-3

Prophecies has gone forth from different men of God. That this year, is the year of the manifestation of God’s Glory. In my present Church, the General Overseer says, God told him it is our year of “Harvest of Glory”…

While in my former Church, the General Overseer says also, that this is the year of “From Glory to Glory”. And personally, from the opening scripture above, the LORD, has revealed to me as well, that this year is indeed a year of manifest, divine glory.

But however, from the opening scripture, the events of this year are going to be mixed…

On the people of God, the glory of God will be upon and around them, while on the World (The Unbelievers) and on the so-so Christians (the religious players), there will be gross darkness around them.

By the Glory of God on his people- it means, there will be emblems or marks of honor around the children of God. Such as: supernatural manifestations (Faith, Healings, Working of Miracles, Revelational Gifts and Utterance Gifts); Marital Breakthroughs, Business Breakthroughs, Financial breakthroughs, Career Breakthroughs and the rest…

Because, each time the glory of God comes down upon his Children, it is always evidenced by supernatural transformations, signs and wonders, and dramatic turnaround of situations. And I must not forget to add that the glory of God, also comes with judgment on the wicked or the evil.

So this year-by God’s design- is a year of dramatic turnaround for the true servants of God. Who worship him in spirit and truth. It is also a year of judgment on the forces of wickedness-both physical and spiritual…

So any true believer under any form of oppression of the wicked, who dares to believe this prophecy, will see the LORD arise for him/her. With a strong arm to deliver him/her. In just exactly the same way the LORD delivered the Children of Israel, from their captivity and oppression, in the land of Egypt and the hand of Pharaoh.

While on the other hand, those who will remain recalcitrant (unrepentant) will face a whole lots of shame and judgment from the LORD this year. I pray, that will never be your portion in the mighty name of Jesus!

“So How Then Do I Enjoy This Divine Glory?”

1. Believe The Prophecy: “Who Hath believed our report? And to whom is the arm of the LORD Revealed?”—Isaiah 53:1. So the person who will see the arm of the LORD, is the one who believes the report of his servants- the prophets. Hence, the one who will not believe it, won’t see the arm of the LORD…

Again the LORD Jesus says; “… said I not unto thee, that if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?” Thus, believing the prophecy, is sacrosanct to seeing the glory of God in your life this year.
  2. Sanctify Yourself: Having believed the prophecy, another thing you need to do, in order to be well positioned for the glory of God, is to sanctify yourself-by the help of the Holy Ghost…

Be determined to let go those habits or lifestyles you know are against the will of God for your life. So you can enjoy God’s glory. Else, when the glory comes on you, in your filthiness, it will destroy you. Hence, God will not reveal his glory to a filthy person, else the person be destroyed by it (Exodus 19:10-11, 22; Matt 9:17).
  3. Preach The Gospel: “And they went forth, and preached everywhere, the Lord, working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.”(Mark 16:20). As you go about the ultimate commission- preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ everywhere you find yourself, you will see the LORD manifest his glory in the lives of people and yours as well- with unusual signs and wonders this year.
  4. Sacrificial Living And Giving: Another thing to do in order to see God’s glory in your life this year, is to practice sacrificial living and giving. As the Holy Spirit prompts you to give to his work or to people sacrificially, please don’t harden your heart and resist him…

Even if he prompts you to give all you have on you, or all that your life depends on. Just go ahead and give, believing he will always repay you, a hundred fold in diverse ways (I’m a living testimony of this fact).

Just in exactly the same way as God appeared and rewarded Solomon, after his humongous sacrifice (2 Chronicles 1:6-12).
  5. Prayer and Fasting: Finally-amongst several other things that the Holy Spirit will reveal to you, as you follow the above instructions-To enjoy the glory of God continually, always spend quality time in prayers…

And regularly (once or twice a week), you can add fasting to your prayers, to make it more effective. Because prophecies are not watched to fulfillment, but they are warred to fulfillment (1 Tim 1:1.

May you and your family harvest glory in every areas of your lives this year, according to his words from the mouths of his servants in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!

Remain Blessed!

Emeke Odili