Get Started Today and Discover
How You Can Receive Personalized One on One Coaching with me

Hello, I’m Phil Oor.
For over 15 years I have been making vast sums of money with my own Import Exporting Businesses.
During the last 3 years I have been teaching people how to make big money as import export business owners. My series of methods are so simple, you can literally put them to use right away,

I’ve coached people just like you, even people with no Import Export experience, to build the International Import Export Business they’ve always dreamed of. Now their financial futures are secure. Sounds like something you’d like to have, doesn’t it?
I want to show you how to get your fair share of the millions available from your own import export business!
In fact, becoming an import export agent is one of the easiest ways to get rich in Nigeria and for that matter anywhere in the world today!
Anyone can do it! And, if they can do it, you can too. It doesn’t take any advanced education. Unlike a doctor or accountant which takes years of special schooling. You are ready to do this, right now. And the potential is this: You can easily make more than your average doctor or accountant!
Starting your own Import Export business has all the features of a easy-to-do, home based money making system.
The best thing is…
You can get started in your spare time with
very little or even NO Money!
Here’s some of the perks you’ll get with your own Import Export Business:

1. You choose your own hours.
2. Your basic equipment is a desk or work table and filing cabinet.
3. The business is easily run part-time and just as easily expanded to full time when and if you make the decision.
4. The import/export business offers one of the simplest ways possible to make money from home.
In fact, it is one of the few businesses where you can start with nothing and build it to the point where you have a very profitable, hands-off business that makes you hundreds of thousands of dollars a year.
One of the great things I love about International Trade is that you can do it from anywhere in the world. You chose the products you want to work with. If you’ve got some interest (a hobby) in certain products or niches, then that’s generally a great place to start. Why? Because you already have some knowledge of the product, so you’ll be interested and jazzed up about working with it!
It is one of the few businesses where you can truly get your life back. NO BOSS.And not only but there are really no restrictions on where you have to live. You see most traditional businesses tie you to one place — but not the import export business.
You’re your OWN BOSS. You call all the shots.
And you say when you want to work and when you play!
One of the biggest benefits is: the experience of total freedom and unlimited excitement of living life on your terms.
If you decide you want to live in another part of the world for longer than just a vacation or holiday, then you can do it! Just set up your small office (basically a phone and a computer) and you are good to go
You see, once you learn the basics of the Import business or Export Business or both, you can do it from anywhere in the world. And it is a skill that you can use forever. That is a critical difference between going back to school to further your education with your “job” (J.O. B. – means “just over broke!”) and working for yourself!
STOP working so hard… making money for your boss that doesn’t care about you!
With your own Import Export Business –
You’ll never have to fear being downsized again!
Importing and exporting is never going to stop and so the world is a vast business building marketplace. It’s ready to make money for you — if you know how to do it. In fact there is a critical shortage of experienced import export agents right now!
Even in these tough economic times, many businesses do not have their own agents and wish they did!
With the right training you can fill that need and make more money than you ever dreamed!
New Trade agreements between China, India, South America and hundreds of countries around the world means that there are billions of dollars of product moving each month between these countries. So what you’re probably wondering now is how do YOU get a piece of that action?
Import Export Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you want to be an import export agent — Or would you rather do import export directly?
If you already have a product in mind then you are in the right place.
I can help you with your marketing needs. Once you sign up to be coached by me I can help you research and verify your product’s viability. We’ll discuss if the product is likely to make you money before you go investing any time in your project. This is one of the biggest mistakes new people make when they get started.
They first choose the product before doing research on the amount of demand in the marketplace. (By doing this new agents are putting the cart before the horse.)
It just makes common sense to make sure that your product is in demand, and can be sourced at a good price that will make you the most profit. I’m sure you’ll agree with that. The sticky part is… having the “insider information to “knowing if a product is profitable to market or not.” And how to get that product sourced, or produced, moved and sold.
That’s where I come in. I’m going to show you how to evaluate the market for your product and make sure that you always pick winners. Plus I’ll share “my insider trading secrets with my sources and contacts” in the countries you want to do business with”.
If you don’t have a product in mind, we can work together to find one.
I will show you how to do thorough market analysis and research, how to identify an in-demand product with a high enough margin so you can make good money on it. I’ll coach you to making sure your product is “not a competitor saturated product market”. We’ll go over everything you need to know from how to get it from manufacture to consumer.
It just doesn’t get any simpler than that!
Once you put those profits into your pocket…
you’ll want to find even more products!
What if you only targeted local manufactures who don’t export?
This is your golden opportunity because most local manufactures haven’t tapped into the export market.
You are probably thinking why they haven’t ?
First, the reality is most local manufactures don’t know where to start. And second, they are just so busy running their business that it really hasn’t even been a consideration. Can you see where there is a ‘big hole’ in their thinking?
Once you develop your import export skills and have some experience you can easily offer your services to help these local businesses open new international markets. The fact is —they will pay you handsomelyfor helping them!
There are fortunes to be made. All you need to do is help your local manufacturers to develop an international presence — and they will love you for it. All this comes with no money or risk to you.
All it takes is some of your spare time to be trained to do it.
As an Import Export Agent — all the financial transactions are paid for by the manufacturer. The Freight chargers, Freight Forwarders, Insurances, Customs and even your marketing to find trade leads can be paid for by the manufacturer. You take NO RISK. But you get to profit from every transaction now and into the future!
Do the work once AND
get paid for a long time to come…
I like that, and I bet you’ll like that idea too!!
So why is there so much money in this industry?
One of the reasons there is so much profit in the import export business is because the profit margins are so huge.
Think of it this way… When you buy a product for 30 cents and sell it $2.00 you can see how these incredibly high profit margins can make you very rich, very quickly.
Here’s an example:
Do you know how much it costs for Nike to make a running shoe….. Less than $10.00 total cost, and how much do they sell them for….. $120-$200. That’s where the real money is. Now are you ready to find out more? You bet you are!
As an import export agent you make a significant amount of money, with no risk, and easily can get started in your spare time!
Now do you see why importer and exporters make BIG MONEY?
The fact is, they have such big margins to work with that they can afford to make a few mistakes every now and then — and still make lots of money.
You can get started, with little financial investment and just your spare time. Over 400 people just like you, have been coached by me to quickly and confidently start their own import export business. Many are financially free!
Now…
Are you ready to get started building your business from the comfort of your own home?
So what do you need?
You can get started today, with just an internet connection — that’s all you need.
In the past I would have said a telephone and a fax but now with Skype (free Telephone on the internet) and virtual fax machines it is all in one place. With Skype and a laptop your office can be anywhere you choose!
Now you are going to need a coach and a trainer to show you the ropes.
You could try to work it all out yourself but that would be a very expensive and timely process. I’m sure you don’t have time to waste doing it all the hard way. Not when I’m here ready to help you. I’ll show you exactly what you need to do. You can be confident about what you are taught, because I have tested the methods that I teach in the real import export business world.
As you learn what I know about making money in the import export business…
You’ll begin to look at products as giant piles of cash waiting for you to scoop up!
I want to begin teaching you as soon as you are ready. To get started all I ask is you reply today. I hope you’ll do it now so you don’t forget, and I’ll send you, absolutely FREE, my concise report on “How to Get Started With Your Own Import Export Business.” Just send me your name and details via email at :[email protected] or simply text your name and/or email address to me at 0810 388 0101It will open your eyes to the huge wealth building opportunity that exists all around you right now!
This Report will show you very clearly that the import export business is the most effective way to get rich today. Why?

• It’s easy
  • You don’t need a lot of (or any) money to start
  • You don’t need the cost or hassles of a company (no employees, overhead, rent or products to stock, etc.)
  • You don’t need to pay for an expensive education or college
  • You don’t need to go out and sell things door-to-door

AND… I show you how to negotiate deals so everyone is happy and makes money. Thousands of people have made money with my time-tested import export techniques and training.
My proven methods for import export success may surprise you…
but they have worked for decades!
I’ve found without question, you can make a very profitable business in import export when you take a “what’s in it for them” approach. To make sure that you negotiate your deals I’ll help you understand how to profit by making sure you help the other person in the deal. Then I’ll reveal to you my “insider secrets” gleaned from over 35 years in the import export business!
I’ll help you to:

• Find and negotiate deals using other people’s money (not your own!)
  • Find the right in demand and high profit margin products
  • Work with other importing and exporting companies to get exactly what they want and need
  • Keep all your profits — tax free!
  • Get rich, and stay rich and enjoy being financially free for the rest of your life!

This is your chance to gain all the import export business building knowledge you need. With my coaching you can easily avoid the costly mistakes and errors that other new import export agents and business owners make.
You’ll love the freedom of working for yourself and doing what you want, when you want.
You’ll be able to work from home as much or as little as you like. It’s all up to you!
When you work with me I’ll help you walk down the road to financial success!
So just sign up for the free report and let’s get started building your own Import Export Business!
I’m looking forward to talking with you
Sincerely,
Phil Okor

Dedicated To Your Import Export Business Success
P. S. Remember, owning your own successful import export business will give you the freedom of being your own boss and living the lifestyle you truly deserve. And you can do it with little or no cash. My past coaching students can tell you this is the truth. Especially as an import export agent, you do not spend any money buying products. The only investment is your free time.
P. P. S. I am offering my personal support and mentoring, so you will be able to just call when you need help.
P. P. P. S. To Get your FREE Report on “How to Get Started With Your Own Import Export Business” just text your name/email address to 08103880101 or email it to :[email protected]