+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Wamco is with MAN SABI MAN

Wamco is with MAN SABI MAN

Engineers in the house is this how we'll seat and watch them use us again?2009 is gone this is 2010 and yet the've started with MAN SABI MAN.What should we do?
    singallomworld

Re: Wamco is with MAN SABI MAN

u are on your own

JESUS ARMY

@JESUS ARMY, it is a pity you answer such a name and you make a statement like this "you are on your own". It is not funny man. What is happening to recruitment nowadays may cause high blood pressure to jobseekers. Are we talking about resources spent to attend a test or the risk and stress associated with traveling to far distances. After service year parents are still giving their graduates money to attend a test or do one program or the other to upgrade themselves, still after that the job might not come.
    Well, 4 me I've learnt to try my best and leave the rest for the greatest personage in the universe. One day it must happen...
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Jesus Army,

You have to be serious in life. Why should you say such a thing? is your type that is making this country to be in deep shit. Try and be serious in life. If you are a graduate, pls stop this type of statement. It is not encouraging.

god bles u jesus army.dis forum is nt 4people who lament lik jeremiah.d poster has nt made any concrete statement.we shld learn 2wait,wen its ur time,no man sabi man can defeat u.

maxweber

@joe4life007, even if the poster is lamenting like the biblical Jeremiah, I want you to note that Jeremiah lamented bcos of the bad committed in his day. So the poster is trying to refer to what is happening generally in recruitment. Do you know how many that were invited for aforementioned test? Have you attended their tests before? Nobody is gona die here so far you have full trust in GOD. True nobody can stop it when GOD intervenes. But I want you to note that man has actually dominated his fellow man to injury. You don't know how much pain and stress he has passed through. We all are created in GOD's image and GOD is compassionate so we all should have fellow feelings. I don't know the poster but I feel 4 him...
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

hey guys, what is the pass mark for the Wamco exam?they said i scored 52% & not still up to the cut off mark. Those guys screwed up big time!

gus, learn to lean on Him.
    He is the only one that provides.
    its not by academic laurels,number of interviews attended, etc.
    its the finger of ELEDUMARE.
    i wont cry, lament or beg,because i know,im in His hands.
    love ya

maxweber

@JESUS ARMY, I thank GOD u've now realized that Leaning on GOD is essential. Yes, pouring our hearts to GOD will help us cope in whatever problems we face, so crying or begging GOD is not bad especially for our deliverance in this time of the end. Getting whatever you want in ur first attempt does not mean u have GOD'S favor more than others bcos u said it does not depend on no. of interviews attended etc. So count urself fortunate if u've gotten it and give all glory to GOD. God wants the best 4 everybody...

+ Reply